Qwpzxjor1

Another nail in Dyche Everton coffin, i see some fans are restless and want him gone already. Has apparently frozen Gray out who looks a danger when he plays compare to crap like Maupay

He isnt doing that much better than Lampard

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Still think they'll survive, just because they're Everton and jammy as ****.

Im not so sure, and I would have said the same in previous seasons.

4 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Still think they'll survive, just because they're Everton and jammy as ****.

They'd have won that sort of game 1-0 last season so think that's a difference for a start.

If you look back at start of 15/16 we were only losing games by one goal but we chucked away so many "easy" home games under Sherwood and that really cost us once Garde came in.

0-1 v Man. United

2-2 v Sunderland

0-1 v West Brom

0-1 v Stoke

1-2 v Swansea

Garde lost his first home game 2-3 at home to Watford.

Considering Everton win two away games a season on average they can't afford to be chucking away game after game at Goodison. Arsenal next for them although ironically they won that last season.

8 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

They'd have won that sort of game 1-0 last season so think that's a difference for a start.

If you look back at start of 15/16 we were only losing games by one goal but we chucked away so many "easy" home games under Sherwood and that really cost us once Garde came in.

0-1 v Man. United

2-2 v Sunderland

0-1 v West Brom

0-1 v Stoke

1-2 v Swansea

Considering Everton win two away games a season on average they can't afford to be chucking away game after game at Goodison. Arsenal next for them although ironically they won that last season.

I think Garde drew his 1st home game with City. Highlight of his reign

• Thanks 1

Actually looking again, their coming games could be quite tricky, Sheffield United away, those kind of fixtures always dangerous this time of year, then Arsenal, and then Brentford away, not beyond the realms of possibility that turns into five defeats from first six games or maybe six defeats in a row.

They've also got Doncaster away in the week in the Cup, Doncaster bottom of League Two, but from what I've seen of Everton this season I wouldn't even be super confident of them winning that.

Just now, useless said:

Actually looking again, their coming games could be quite tricky, Sheffield United away, those kind of fixtures always dangerous this time of year, then Arsenal, and then Brentford away, not beyond the realms of possibility that turns into five defeats from first six games or maybe six defeats in a row.

They've also got Doncaster away in the week in the Cup, Doncaster bottom of League Two, but from what I've seen of Everton this season I wouldn't even be super confident of them winning that.

Crucial period for them is start of October, Luton and Bournemouth at home back to back.

Way it's going they'll probably need six points from those two games just to get off the bottom.

Also probably two fixtures you'd hand picked to give a new manager the chance to get a bounce as Arsenal and Brentford should comfortably beat them and Sheffield United will see that fixture as ideal chance to get some points.

• Like 1

Only crumb of comfort I could offer is the same three fixtures last season also yielded zero points (and a minus four goal difference). 

So in that sense they’re not doing particularly worse than they were last season.

Admittedly it’s not a particularly appealing crumb.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

0-1 v Man. United

2-2 v Sunderland

0-1 v West Brom

0-1 v Stoke

1-2 v Swansea

Maybe you're right, although it's a very long season and there will no doubt be other crap teams.

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Udinese striker Beto flying into Liverpool today to complete move to Everton for £25.75 mil

I think they need a £125 million striker to get them scoring. Such a poor side from back to front. I actually think they look worse than we did in 15/16

• Like 1

Everton are the warning to any mid-table PL club trying to break the Super 6 cartel.  

Do not over-extend yourself with regards to FFP, got to deal cleverly and get into that top 4 by better coaching and finding gems rather than spending loss of cash on overhyped players. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Everton are the warning to any mid-table PL club trying to break the Super 6 cartel.  

Do not over-extend yourself with regards to FFP, got to deal cleverly and get into that top 4 by better coaching and finding gems rather than spending loss of cash on overhyped players. 

Bought a load of scum 6 rejects and that was the issue. They bailed out these clearings in the woods with lazy signings and got what deserved

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â