Qwpzxjor1

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Listening to Pickford on the radio, signed a new 4 year deal. Either he is a right dumbass, or he signed that contract at gun point. Sounded so excited to sign a new deal earning £150k a week.

I was surprised aswell given rumours linking him to Spurs and he's been stalling on signing the deal for a few months. Apparently no relegation release clause either so he's taking a big gamble they stay up as there's no chance he stays England number 1 playing championship football while Ramsdale and perhaps Nick Pope are in the CL.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

I was surprised aswell given rumours linking him to Spurs and he's been stalling on signing the deal for a few months. Apparently no relegation release clause either so he's taking a big gamble they stay up as there's no chance he stays England number 1 playing championship football while Ramsdale and perhaps Nick Pope are in the CL.

Everton will have to sell him if they go down. They'll need some funds from somewhere.

Can't see anyone bidding much though. He's a complete car crash.

45 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I don't know, should we respect his decision? Many would have run there contract down, Everton must have give his agent a brown envelope. 

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Probably a buy out clause insert if no relegation clause 

We gave half our squad new contracts in the 2 years before we went down including the likes of gabby Westwood Baker etc can remember the outrage

It was to get relegation wage reduction clauses in there

Even if there's no a release or transfer clause I bet there's like a 30% paycut on relegation clause, something that protects the club long term

Seriously how bad is Dwight McNeill?! He fitted in well at Burnley because it was all huff and puff and run up and down the pitch but he has very little quality. Constantly overhits passes from middle of the pitch and he has no right foot at all, would've been 1-0 down just before HT if he had as it was a decent run and then instead he shifts onto his left and eventually Maupay hits it straight at Martinez.

Was always surprised the amount on here who were seemingly happy for us to drop 30m on him when he was linked for a few months at some stage under DS.

22 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Listening to Pickford on the radio, signed a new 4 year deal. Either he is a right dumbass, or he signed that contract at gun point. Sounded so excited to sign a new deal earning £150k a week.

Dude isn't even a top half PL goal keeper. Everton with a crazy overpay. Pickford would have been a fool to turn it down. 

28 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Their ground and their fans seem stuck in the 70s - what is that freaky banner they were holding up? And as for the Z cars theme tune. All a bit backward really.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one. Looked like an elf holding a floppy raw hotdog. 

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â