Qwpzxjor1

12 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Why did the police have his car and if they had it when the fine was incurred he couldn’t have been the driver could he?!

I've read this sentence three times and still can't figure out what it means.  

If DCL has had a ticket for speeding then he'll get a letter from the DVLA telling him they have evidence that a car registered to him was over the speed limit in a particular time and location.   He can then admit he did it, deny he did it or ignore the letter.  Two of those three options will end up with a court summons.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

You do feel that they're ripe to pick up a couple of wins from no where. They do have some good attacking players that should be able to make something click at some point.

Defence is pure championship trash though. Coleman, Holgate and Keane are just awful. They're massively missing Yerry Mina.

Mina is best of bad bunch. I love the way he's suddenly morphed into cross of Van Dijk/Thiago Silva. Pretty sure he's been in their teams when we've stuck 2 or 3 past them at VP.

He could chip in with a goal or two as he's a threat from corners.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Mina is best of bad bunch. I love the way he's suddenly morphed into cross of Van Dijk/Thiago Silva. Pretty sure he's been in their teams when we've stuck 2 or 3 past them at VP.

He could chip in with a goal or two as he's a threat from corners.

Mina is average but compared to Keane, Holgate and Godfrey he looks good. Wouldn't get near our team

• Like 1

10 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

. They're massively missing Yerry Mina.

Made of glass though. 

Their best defender but injury prone and a lot of fans on the forum are sick of him. Always fit for Colombia though. 

On 14/03/2022 at 21:30, useless said:

Thursday is a big opportunity for Everton, beat Newcastle and they're only one point behind Leeds with two games in hand, Newcastle have been on form recently but I think they've had a lot of favorable fixtures with some good fortune, so I don't think they're as good as that form suggests and are probably due a few bad results.

I still think Everton are in big trouble, today was a must win to give them any kind of chance, result puts pressure on Leeds tomorrow.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Dogs of war in operation for rest of the season at Goodison.

They probably should have kept Ferguson from January and they would have stayed up then chose a proper manager in the summer 

Even if Lampard perfoms a miracle and keeps them up 😂😂😂 they are favourites to go down next season 

Didn't really know what result I wanted to be honest last night.

I'd like Everton to go down, not because I have got anything against them as such, just that they are a big club and it would be interesting to see them in the Championship.

But if that win last night helps keep Everton up and sends Leeds down then that would be much more enjoyable, but I think both will probably be safe.

Highlight of the game though was definitely the massive bolt cutters wtf🙈

I would like to see Everton and Newcastle drop. They are clubs that with correct decisions and good transfer business could be competition to us. Leeds, Burnley and Watford will be crap next season to.

52 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

I would like to see Everton and Newcastle drop. They are clubs that with correct decisions and good transfer business could be competition to us. Leeds, Burnley and Watford will be crap next season to.

Unless they have the total opposite of their recent form (ie 8 losses in a row) they are safe. They might even be safe now

22 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Unless they have the total opposite of their recent form (ie 8 losses in a row) they are safe. They might even be safe now

We were down 3 years ago. Was it 8 points adrift?

Just now, VillaJ100 said:

Who us? We went down with 17 points, Sunderland finished 17th on 39 points

2.5 years ago, we were 4 points adrift with 4 games left. (Not 8, not sure where I got that)

On 16/03/2022 at 10:21, The_Rev said:

If DCL has had a ticket for speeding then he'll get a letter from the DVLA telling him they have evidence that a car registered to him was over the speed limit in a particular time and location.   He can then admit he did it, deny he did it or ignore the letter.  Two of those three options will end up with a court summons.  

He could also deny he did it and provide evidence. I got one through and sent evidence that my car was parked on the drive at the date and time stated and they sent me a letter that it had been dropped.

On 16/03/2022 at 10:07, bannedfromHandV said:

Why did the police have his car and if they had it when the fine was incurred he couldn’t have been the driver could he?!

On 16/03/2022 at 10:21, The_Rev said:

I think I can clear this one up @The_Rev

BannedfromHandV is reacting to this post:

On 16/03/2022 at 10:01, theboyangel said:

from what I can gather, he initially denied he was driving the vehicle and also failed to notify the police who had his vehicle at the time, which is a requirement if you are contesting the allegation. 

Which he's read as the "the police, who were in possession of his vehicle at the time of the event" but which I'm guessing is intended as "he's failed to notify the police as to who it was that was in possession of his vehicle at the time".

I'm two days late, and largely irrelevant, but you're welcome!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â