Qwpzxjor1

4 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I feel sorry for Seamus Coleman, he is absolutely finished at this level but still being picked every week. He should move back to the League of Ireland in the summer.

He is one of the only few showing any fight for the jersey so can see why he is playing regularly. Him and the clown in goal, the rest are useless

3 minutes ago, Mantis said:

They're awful but I think they'll just scrape enough points to stay up. Definitely remind me of us when we were circling the drain though in the mid 2010s.

Where are the points coming from:

Everton:

Wolves (h), Newcastle (h), Palace (a), Watford (a)ᵖ, West Ham (a), Man Utd (h), Palace (h)ᵖ, Liverpool (a), Chelsea (h), Leicester (a), Brentford (h), Arsenal (a)

can’t see anything out of their run in except for maybe Watford or Brentford. 

tough run in! 

6 minutes ago, Mantis said:

They're awful but I think they'll just scrape enough points to stay up. Definitely remind me of us when we were circling the drain though in the mid 2010s.

Massively. There were a few times with us under McLeish and Lambert where we'd have been nailed on for relegation if the season had carried on for an extra few weeks, I suspect it will be similar for Everton end of this season

Defence is abysmal. Midfield is workmanlike at best and 2 strikers bang out of form. 

Make no mistake they are in serious trouble. 

Add to that Usmanovs money no longer available. A stadium to pay for. And a side that has few prime saleable assets now . 

They are not in a good place on and off the pitch. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Defence is abysmal. Midfield is workmanlike at best and 2 strikers bang out of form. 

Make no mistake they are in serious trouble. 

Add to that Usmanovs money no longer available. A stadium to pay for. And a side that has few prime saleable assets now . 

They are not in a good place on and off the pitch. 

They could easily turn into Sunderland if they go down.

58 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

They are owned by Moshiri.

Moshiri who up until today worked for Usmanov's company. Moshiri who we know (thanks to the Panama papers) bought the club with money that was a gift from Usmanov (who at the time wasn't allowed to buy Everton as he was part owner of Arsenal and you can't own two clubs at the same time).

Meanwhile, Usmanov, in his role as definitely-not-owner-of-Everton has been pumping in sponsorship money through a variety of his companies (including £12.5m a year for the training ground!) and was allegedly present at Frank Lampard's interview.

Murky.

Seriously, how have we allowed this to happen to the game? Why is their such minimal oversight of these kinds of takeovers

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Where are the points coming from:

Everton:

Wolves (h), Newcastle (h), Palace (a), Watford (a)ᵖ, West Ham (a), Man Utd (h), Palace (h)ᵖ, Liverpool (a), Chelsea (h), Leicester (a), Brentford (h), Arsenal (a)

can’t see anything out of their run in except for maybe Watford or Brentford. 

tough run in! 

I just think they have enough quality to stay up. We've been in the same position and usually for a club like that to go down it requires years of stagnation.

49 minutes ago, JPJCB said:

Seriously, how have we allowed this to happen to the game? Why is their such minimal oversight of these kinds of takeovers

Its really dangerous. Football is arguably the country's biggest cultural export. It is almost criminally neglected. These clubs are civic and national institutions that need protecting, now more than ever.

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I feel sorry for Seamus Coleman, he is absolutely finished at this level but still being picked every week. He should move back to the League of Ireland in the summer.

An Keane and Holgate they are finished in the Prem too. Dei Ali may aswell hang his boots up  and crack on with his clothes line/record label, he's absolutely shite!

47 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I was saying they need to get relegated to reset this horrible squad, but with everything going on off the pitch...they're really screwed aren't they? 

It looks pretty dire. Like even if they stay up,, they are bad enough to get relegated next year. Worrying times for them. The new stadium will be a noose around their neck if they go down. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â