Qwpzxjor1

Watching them capitulate is actually quite upsetting.i tuned in to see if they would keep Newcastle down at the bottom and i am ending it thinking Everton are genuinely in trouble. Loads of injuries and terrible at the back. Alli looking awful and Van Der Beek looking very average and pretty weak.  

Terrible window for Everton. 

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep, opposite of tonight, they had fire in their belly and kicked the shit out of us

Tonight as soon as they conceded they gave up, they've had their belly tickled 

I'd be fuming and worried if I was an Everton fan 

They were defensively all over the place against Brentford the other day too, got the run of the ball though to cover up the cracks.

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep, opposite of tonight, they had fire in their belly and kicked the shit out of us

Tonight as soon as they conceded they gave up, they've had their belly tickled 

I'd be fuming and worried if I was an Everton fan 

Will come down to how well they do at Goodison. If it quickly turns toxic again they could be done for.

Still got to visit Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Leicester and West Ham so not too many away wins there and they're going to need 6 wins to be sure of staying up.

While they’ve been mismanaged, spent unwisely and all that, the worst it’s been for them before this season was 12th. Had a look and they haven’t finished below 12th in nearly 20 years. 

I know the comparisons to us have been made, but when we went down we were really obviously circling the drain for five years before then, 15-17th territory, repeatedly. 

It’s like they’re doing a précis version of what we did.

9 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

While they’ve been mismanaged, spent unwisely and all that, the worst it’s been for them before this season was 12th. Had a look and they haven’t finished below 12th in nearly 20 years. 

I know the comparisons to us have been made, but when we went down we were really obviously circling the drain for five years before then, 15-17th territory, repeatedly. 

We were cheaping it out though, Everton have been spending a lot of money. Should be top 8 for the money they spend

49 minutes ago, Zatman said:

We struggled against them and made them look a danger

Only because Big Dunc got them fired up like madmen and launched long ball after long ball at us....... And hardly got a shot on target. 

• Like 1

They're in genuine trouble at this point.  Newcastle will steam past them in the table leaving them as the team immediately above the zone. 

I can see them dropping. Norwich look like they can get the odd result here and there, Everton just don't. 

16 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Said before they're having their McLeish season now. Incredible to think it actually took us another four years to go down after that considering we then had Lambert for nearly three seasons.

In big trouble if they don't beat Leeds on Saturday.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Said before they're having their McLeish season now. Incredible to think it actually took us another four years to go down after that considering we then had Lambert for nearly three seasons.

In big trouble if they don't beat Leeds on Saturday.

Leeds will be bouncing back from their humiliation at villa park too

• Thanks 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â