Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

I don't think we should be in any hurry to shove Bent out the door especially if the rurmoured 4m bid is correct. Interested parties should be told that 8m is the price and if no-one matches that then keep him for another season.

If any of the promoted clubs or clubs in our mini league get him, Bent will probably be the difference between safety and relegation for them and we should use that point in any forthcoming negotiations.

Edited by Morpheus

I don't think we should be in any hurry to shove Bent out the door especially if the rurmoured 4m bid is correct. Interested parties should be told that 8m is the price and if no-one matches that then keep him for another season.

If any of the promoted clubs or clubs in our mini league get him, Bent will probably be the difference between safety and relegation for them and we should use that point in any forthcoming negotiations.

we cant afford to keep him. Bent, Ireland and Given and taking about 150k-200k per week out of the club. Lerner realistically wants to be spending that much money on 6/7 players not 3 who dont play.

I think there is absolutely no chance of him going to Hull and being reunited with Steve Bruce.

Why? Some would have said there was absolutely no way Warnock and Diouf would be at the same club, but they were. Football is fickle. If Bruce thinks that Bent can keep Hull promoted he will more than likely have no problems signing him. 

Edited by PieFacE

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â