Darren Bent

juanpabloangel18

Comparing two arbitrary things.. again.

Cracking decision.

I'm showing the goals scored by a player we own while we become the worst goal scoring aston villa side in history.

Good post as usual though.  Really contributed a lot.

Just saw his goal today. Might as well have hit him on the arse and bounced in for all he knew about it!

Yep completely lucky. But sometimes you get your reward from being in the danger areas. From the highlights he looked threatening in the 6 yard box a few times during the game.

• Like 1

I know it's only highlights but I saw everything ive come to expect from Bent last night. Creates a few great chances for himself, doesn't put any away.

I know I've posted this before on the subject but if there is a stat for chances created, Bent would look good. Stand that next to a stat of chances coverted, he looks a lot worse.

Given how few chances we are creating at the moment, I don't see that he'd offur us much just now.

Bent is playing in the Championship. We aren't. You can't even begin to compare our situation with his.

Of course we can.

Granted it wouldn't be perfect but it's not as if it's a different sport or in a Saudi division 2 side etc. It's only a league below ours and his record so far is proving he's not as completely useless and past it as most made out.

• Like 4

Bent's playing in a team full of confidence and relative creativity, against second rate defences. He'd be feeding off scraps here against some of the best in the country. He'd be yet another passenger, of which we already have too many.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â