Next Villa manager (Poll added)

Richard

Who do you want to manage Villa next season?  

383 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to manage Villa next season?

• G.Houllier (w/ G.Mac as #2)
    • G.Houllier (with a new #2)
    • D.Moyes
    • M.Jol
    • M.Hughes
    • P.Lambert
    • S.Allardyce
    • O.Coyle
    • R.Benitez
    • Someone else (specify)

I think we'll get what we deserve - Hughes, Big Sam or even Hodgson. We will play the "British" style of football and return to our position as "best of the rest" and being regularly dumped out of the early rounds of the Europa league.

God no.

My point exactly.

Sarcasm doesn't work so well in print. :?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be exceptionally surprised if Hiddink took a job, long term, in a top level good league, any time soon. Cough.

And we'd not be setting his heart racing.

well he does like a good challenge bt it has to be for right money and 6million a year is probably double or triple GH wages

I would be exceptionally surprised if Hiddink took a job, long term, in a top level good league, any time soon. Cough.

And we'd not be setting his heart racing.

well he does like a good challenge bt it has to be for right money and 6million a year is probably double or triple GH wages

While he does appear to like being paid a lot, he also appears to like taking backwater or lower end jobs for fairly short periods, particularly in recent years national teams. He would have undoubtedly been paid ridiculous sums at Chelsea, and by all accounts was loved and respected by everyone at the club top to bottom, and yet he never, ever said he wanted to stick at it, in fact he was very clear it was a season and no more.

I suspect Guus has reasons to stay in certain places, and I reckon they're linked to the money.

I suspect Guus has reasons to stay in certain places, and I reckon they're linked to the money.

of course. have read he wont even live in Holland anymore as he has tax issues there. bit of a better more talented Dutch harry Redknapp :P

Paul Lambert.....he is slowly transforming into MON every time I see him.
Lambert will be a top manager and we'd do well to get him.