Cats...

wiggyrichard

Love them or loathe them?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Love them or loathe them?

• Love, they're so cute & cuddly!
    • They're shite & should be considered vermin!

Given the events of the past 24 hours here is a video of a woman trying to "herd" 10 kittens to cheer you up

Be warned, she has lots of other videos and i have just spent the last hour watching videos of other peoples cats with one of mine sat next to me giving me that " you know i'm a cat and i'm actually here rather than on the screen" look

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I LOL @ cats when they get a bit of food they never eat (like a piece of fresh fish) and instead of eating it right away they take it somewhere else, with intent. The way they mimic big cats is incredible.

• Like 1

I've tried uploading a photo of my kitten but as always I have issues with my photos being more than 296.6k/b and I'm not savvy enough to work out how to fix this. 

Anyway his name is Jasper and he is 12 weeks old and we got him from the local animal welfare place. 

He is a pretty cool cat and and bold too, he already rumbles with my bigger dog. 

For a hard ass like me coming home from nightshift to find the cat asleep between the two dogs, is a bit of an aaaawwww moment. 

Don't tell anyone :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Villan_of_oz said:

I've tried uploading a photo of my kitten but as always I have issues with my photos being more than 296.6k/b and I'm not savvy enough to work out how to fix this. 

Whut?

makes no difference how big they are ya doughnut, use something like Imgur and copy/paste the image address in the "insert other media" button ;)

8 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Whut?

makes no difference how big they are ya doughnut, use something like Imgur and copy/paste the image address in the "insert other media" button ;)

Imgur? You're already way over my head. If I can't just put my photo in you ain't seeing my cat :P

31 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

https://imgur.com/

Drag and drop it from the folder to the webpage and it'll upload and give you a link. Paste the link in here. SHOW US THE KITTEN. :D

Alright, alright I shall spend my break at work tonight trying to get up to speed with technology.

Back in my day........

47 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Alright, alright I shall spend my break at work tonight trying to get up to speed with technology.

Back in my day........

99qgb.jpg

4 hours ago, il_serpente said:

You or the kitten?  Or both?

Me. The cat learns everything quickly including how to annoy me all day long. 

He won't let me pat him but he'll bite me, scratch me, jump on me, attack everything around me or on me. 

He loves my Mrs so after he finishes taunting me he curls up on her lap and I get 'aaawww the cute little cat'

He's the devil I reckon.....

6 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Bj37qfI.jpgMy kitten

Haha I did it, not too old to learn new tricks. 

The image you are requesting does not exist....FFS my mom could do better and she's a pensioner!!

Just now, rjw63 said:

The image you are requesting does not exist....FFS my mom could do better and she's a pensioner!!

Awesome, glad all you have to add is giving me crap :rolleyes:

Just putting it out there, I thought this thread was about your cat. Not about giving people crap cos they don't know what imgur is or use poor grammar. Feel free to start a new thread, I'm sure it will be popular :P

4 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Just putting it out there, I thought this thread was about your cat. Not about giving people crap cos they don't know what imgur is or use poor grammar. Feel free to start a new thread, I'm sure it will be popular :P

You were mistaken. You must have been mistaken because I am here and I do not have a cat. 

8 minutes ago, ChrisVillan said:

You were mistaken. You must have been mistaken because I am here and I do not have a cat. 

Ah, well then, maybe you should get a cat so then you will have something better to do than scouring internet forums looking for grammatical errors to point out......    ;)

4 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Ah, well then, maybe you should get a cat so then you will have something better to do than scouring internet forums looking for grammatical errors to point out......    ;)

Pfffft, grammatical. I was joining in with the Imgur bullying because I am both catless and insecure. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â