The Arab Spring and "the War on Terror"

legov

Ok I think I got confused. But the Sunni Muslim population of the world far far exceeds the Shia population right? Which I where I guess Iran comes in?

Yeah I think Shia makes up a about 10-13%?

Thats what shia said. Bad-um-pish!

• Like 1

Ok I think I got confused. But the Sunni Muslim population of the world far far exceeds the Shia population right? Which I where I guess Iran comes in?

shi ite joke

• Like 1

shi ite joke

I just try to look at the sunni side of things...

Obama is gonna "address the nation" tonight, presumably to channel his best John Wayne and talk about how he is gonna destroy ISIS. Such a pathetic situation. Crank up the teleprompter, it's Obamatime!

• Like 3

So how long before they realise airstrikes won't cut it and boots are on the ground?

Isis is the developed extension of the Free Syrian Army and the other freedomfighters the US supported against Assad.

What makes you think those bombing runs isn´t targetting Assad and the boots are already there?

How many middle-east fighters can you buy for the price of 1 F-35?

So how long before they realise airstrikes won't cut it and boots are on the ground?

Obama has 40 months left in office, right now getting boots off the ground over there is about the only thing he can claim as a decent legacy of his Presidency I don't see him going back on it.

Obama has 40 months left in office, right now getting boots off the ground over there is about the only thing he can claim as a decent legacy of his Presidency I don't see him going back on it.

Does it still count if he kits out the troops in flip flops?

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â