Break Ups ( need to vent! )

Rodders

My girlfriend has just split up with me after 2 weeks of being 'official'. We've seeing eachother for ages after she says she had commitment issues. Then she seemed happy enough and asked me, I gave her space and time and she just did it completely out the blue tonight.

Weird.

My girlfriend has just split up with me after 2 weeks of being 'official'. We've seeing eachother for ages after she says she had commitment issues. Then she seemed happy enough and asked me, I gave her space and time and she just did it completely out the blue tonight.

Weird.

Girls are, my friend.

Don't send it Jenny! It'll be like the Stephen Ireland thread last summer...

'If you have received that PM, send it to me too!"

:lol:

That went on for hours, and the only PM that was sent was between VTers saying 'have you had the PM?'

Hanky, that is pretty wierd. Sounds like she just doesn't like the idea of being 'in a relationship'. Odd though, as you'd been seeing her for ages.

Look,

Women speak in code. "I want more time to myself" just means "I want more time without you, er, like all of it".

If you get the "I want more time", then the relationships dead. And if you get the "I want more time" speech, and didn't see it coming, thats why - because you wern't listening, and noticing she wasn't happy.

Or sometimes they just want more time to themselves. Thats women really, in a nutshell.

Weird.

The solution to this is clear.

You go to Scholars with your 2 best mates, then Harrys, then the Cambrian (Deathstar), Rummers for a philosphical 3 pints, pop into the Ship and Castle to catch a quick one in nice surroundings, then drown yourself between the Angel and Yokos and pull something you'd not touch with a bleached barge pole under other circumstances after some horrendous concoctions from the cocktail bar and shit vodka.

It'll work out. I speak from experience on the above. To the letter. ;)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â