wiggyrichard

Who is better?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Ronaldo
    • Messi

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Ronaldo scored his 900th goal vs Croatia. Say what you want about personality and current ability etc but his determination is incredible

He’s gotta be nailed on to manage Portugal at some point (and be a bit of a disaster) isn’t he? 

Just now, Genie said:

He’s gotta be nailed on to manage Portugal at some point (and be a bit of a disaster) isn’t he? 

He said he wont ever go into coaching 

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He said he wont ever go into coaching 

What will he do? 
I think he will struggle more than most as he seems so absolutely driven by scoring goals. I wonder what he’ll do when he retires. I doubt he’ll play golf or fishing.

Messi I could imagine being a bit more of a dad, occasional media, mainly chilling etc. Ronaldo is completely different personality.

Edited by Genie

8 minutes ago, Genie said:

What will he do? 
I think he will struggle more than most as he seems so absolutely driven by scoring goals. I wonder what he’ll do when he retires. I doubt he’ll play golf or fishing.

Messi I could imagine being a bit more of a dad, occasional media, mainly chilling etc. Ronaldo is completely different personality.

Could see him try to be an actor for example but he wont get involved in football especially with players beneath him

He won't be managing Ettifaq, Sampdoria or Plymouth

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Could see him try to be an actor for example but he wont get involved in football especially with players beneath him

He won't be managing Ettifaq, Sampdoria or Plymouth

I imagine him as a Maradona taking Portugal to a World Cup and it going spectacularly wrong.

35 minutes ago, Genie said:

I imagine him as a Maradona taking Portugal to a World Cup and it going spectacularly wrong.

He’d sub himself on at half time if it wasn’t going well 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Got recommended a load of Ronaldo videos.

Like, this guy truly it am absolute fruit cake. Michael Jackson levels.

hit the nail on the head, he is MJ levels of fruit loop.

crying all the time, throwing his toys of of his pram every 2 minutes, desperately trying to pump his numbers while not actually givng 2 effs about the team, or other players, just wants to walk the goals in to cement his place in history as the best ever (in his own head anyways), the most self-absorbed piece of c**p i think i have seen in many, many years.

He is almost a meme of himself.

So unlikeable.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â