wiggyrichard

Who is better?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Ronaldo
    • Messi

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Seems like it’s just for poor performances. I was thinking there was some other off the field reason. 

I'd say it had a lot to do with the World Cup Final

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I'd say it had a lot to do with the World Cup Final

Google stories suggesting he’s being blamed for PSG being poor and being out of the CL already. Probably a part of it about the WC too.

I wondered if maybe he’d forgotten to pay his taxes again. 

• 4 weeks later...

So apparently Ronaldo already want's to leave Saudi Arabia :D Rumor is he want's to move back to Madrid but the Altetico fans don't want him and Real only want's him in a non playing role.

5 minutes ago, sne said:

So apparently Ronaldo already want's to leave Saudi Arabia :D Rumor is he want's to move back to Madrid but the Altetico fans don't want him and Real only want's him in a non playing role.

This is what happens when you take the money, and tickle the devil's balls, so to speak. Greed always gets its pound of flesh in the end. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

This is what happens when you take the money, and tickle the devil's balls, so to speak. Greed always gets its pound of flesh in the end. 

The temper tantrums he did at United were fine but if he tries a sit down interview with Piers Morgan criticizing his current owners it could be bad for both parties

Actually maybe we can arrange that interview ASAP

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

The temper tantrums he did at United were fine but if he tries a sit down interview with Piers Morgan criticizing his current owners it could be bad for both parties

Actually maybe we can arrange that interview ASAP

Yes please. I would love to see that.

43 minutes ago, sne said:

He could always do the decent thing and go back  to Sporting CP.

Edited by The Fun Factory
  • Like 1

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

He could always do the decent thing and go to Sporting CP.

Wouldn't help them on the pitch but would absolutely be good from a commercial standpoint. His decline on the pitch has been faster than I thought it would, he looks awful. (Only seen clips and highlights from his games in Saudi)

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Wouldn't help them on the pitch but would absolutely be good from a commercial standpoint. His decline on the pitch has been faster than I thought it would, he looks awful. (Only seen clips and highlights from his games in Saudi)

Absolutely. They are not even averaging 30,000 this year. He would put 15,000 on the gate straight off the bat even if he can't actually run anymore. Would raise the profile of the league. But he would have to take a gigantic pay cut.

4 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

He could always do the decent thing and go back  to Sporting CP.

Maybe someone who knows more about Portuguese football can answer this- Having been born in Funchal, how come Ronaldo doesn't have more of an affinity with Maritimo? They are the only reasonably successful Madeiran team, no? I would have thought he was a fan, such as pro footballers can be.

11 hours ago, sne said:

Messi suspended 2 weeks by PSG for sneaking off to his other employer Saudi Arabia without their permission. 

He actually asked for permission (to go and do commercial work) and PSG said no. He went anyway.

What is wrong with this pair (Messi and Ronaldo)? Ludicrously wealthy and still chasing (dirty, blood stained) money.

• Like 4

I wonder if the links between Messi and the club Ronaldo is at are accurate. 
Usually commercial work is pre-planned and pre-agreed so I wonder why PSG would/could block a trip… unless Messi was going to have a look around before finalising a deal with Al Nassr.

23 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Messi is just engineering an exit from PSG.  He’s outta there in a month. 

His contract is up though he is just being a clearing in the woods

• Like 2

Obviously he just feels he’s not subservient to the club. Like I said, this just reeks of a guy who is on his way out.  

He never really wanted to go to PSG just that Barcelona were in a total mess at the time and couldn't keep him. He will go back to Barca for a couple of years until the Nou Camp has been redeveloped and then he will either retire to go to the US.

It’s something completely alien to me. Messi obviously didn’t want to go to PSG but followed the money anyway, despite having shit loads of it already.

Same for Ronaldo to Saudi.

Why not enjoy the wealth they’ve built up and play somewhere you want to be? Somewhere you have a connection with or somewhere nice? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â