Ronaldo V Messi

wiggyrichard

Who is better?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who is better?

• Ronaldo
    • Messi

This poll is closed to new votes

Amazing what a clip taken out of context can do and people just believe it. He was the first one over to the fans, clapped them, then walked off and the rest of the team were after him. There's a lot to beat him with already people don't need to make stuff up.

The Portugal team is better without him but I think that's the case for a lot of teams and their star players now, when you have to set up just to get the best out of them because their legs and energy have gone it's time to move on.

13 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Amazing what a clip taken out of context can do and people just believe it. He was the first one over to the fans, clapped them, then walked off and the rest of the team were after him. There's a lot to beat him with already people don't need to make stuff up.

The Portugal team is better without him but I think that's the case for a lot of teams and their star players now, when you have to set up just to get the best out of them because their legs and energy have gone it's time to move on.

It's better, but only just.

On 05/12/2022 at 14:51, foreveryoung said:

I've been a big fan of Ronaldo through the years. The guy has lived and breathed football all his life, being arguably the best in the world. He is now getting slagged because he still wants to play every game and strops if taken off. Give it a break please, the man don't wanna see the end like many in other sports, were people slagging Federer. I mean what do people want him to do, give it up and become a pundit??

Yes hes always been self centred but that doesn't take away his achievements

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I am surprised at how he has dropped off so much in the last 12 months. Mind you he is nearly 38. Time catches up with everyone. 

Didn't he score about 20 goals last season? 

On 08/12/2022 at 05:43, Keyblade said:

Hope Argentina win the WC so this clown can be humbled forever. Knocked out by Morocco, no knockout goals despite playing in 5 WCs, please make it so.

Hasn't Messi only just scored 1 in the KO stages?

Can't judge any player by international football as far as I'm concerned.

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

Hasn't Messi only just scored 1 in the KO stages?

Can't judge any player by international football as far as I'm concerned.

It's 2 now I think.

I agree, but it's something Ronaldo no doubt really cares about so it's good that he couldn't do it.

Just now, Keyblade said:

It's 2 now I think.

I agree, but it's something Ronaldo no doubt really cares about so it's good that he couldn't do it.

You will genuinely see arguments on twitter with stattos pulling up who has scored more goals in CL quarter final onwards away games of they think it proves penaldo is better than pessi

And I agree its definitley something he will care about, so is klose's record, hence why there was so much bullshit over him claiming Fernandes goal

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

You will genuinely see arguments on twitter with stattos pulling up who has scored more goals in CL quarter final onwards away games of they think it proves penaldo is better than pessi

And I agree its definitley something he will care about, so is klose's record, hence why there was so much bullshit over him claiming Fernandes goal

Yeah it's silly, they're treating this like basketball. It's 11v11 not 5 on 5. So many more variables go into games. If someone scored less knockout goals than another player it really doesn't say much. 

• Like 1

Ronaldo for all his attitude issues but him turning up every time for Portugal is not one of them and it should be respected.

Similar with Modric

Messi for example has retired twice from international football

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â