Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Hitler was Austrian, not German.

oh my god , what does that matter !!!

Though the Hitler comment could prob be taken badly, I will go out and say it's a bit cringeworthy to watch people on the site pretend they care and go down the whole self-righteous route. The site has mods, if they feel there is a problem they will handle it and dish out the punishment, doesn't need people jumping in with lots of superior bullshit, I thought it was a bit of a nothing comment myself but there we go. You wonder if anybody would have felt compelled to say anything if one person hadn't been offended, I think not.

Anyway, back to Weimann, feel desperately sorry for him and just when he seems to be on the fringes and getting minutes here and there he gets a seemingly serious injury. I agree with those who say it wasn't a malicious challenge.

It was v.disappointing to see some of the Rapid fans throwing water on him when he is on a stretcher, throwing it at the medical staff as well is just an extremely poor show, throwing the lighters etc at baby Brad as well was annoying to watch, that's what happens when you go to these intimidating grounds though, always a small bunch of animals who think they can break the rules.

Get Well Soon Arnie.

However I was disgusted at the actions of the crowd.

Throwing water (and probably piss) over Guzan all game, throwing coins and lighters in unnacceptable in any form of the game.

But what made it worse waas Weimann getting stretchered off, instead of polite applause for a former Rapid boy and a fellow Austrian, they booed him, spat at him and (I think) threw stuff at him.

Utterly disgusting, and I hope UEFA take action. But then again, they aren't English, so what do UEFA care?

Isn't it amazing if you say you're a football fan from England, the prejudice is instantly "hooligan", yet can anyone rememer the last time the crowd was throwing stuff at a keeper (with no reason) in England, or even booing an injured player?

We were all angry when West Ham and Millwall started that ruckus, but those two were famous scrappers and fierce rivals, so deep down no-one was truly surprised, but these animals need to be taught a lesson. The return leg is gonna be nasty, as Villa fans will probably retaliate, and I hope they don't.

I really think someone needs to take there head out of there arse!!! *rolly eyes*

please...

ps - when do the kids go back to school?

Is that directed at me? I may have come across a bit ranty, i'm just a bit pissed off at it. And the abysmal officiating.

He'll be out for a few weeks no doubt and I wish him the best of luck on his recovery. He stood up on it after for a while so I don't think it is a break probably just tweeked his ligaments.

Yes, the Rapid fans were disgusting but if we lower ourselves to their level and look for retribution, then we will be no better. We are better just reminding them that they couldn't beat our kids and laugh at them. That will hurt them alot more.

Oh come on ppl, those idiots in the stand were throwing coins and lighters too, I can think of a few worse things to call th than hitler inbreds! Don't start feeling sorry for them!

you jokin right , have you read some of the articles , one chap has sent a fritz face and suggested to cut it out and where to the next game , havew you heard of human rights ? He imprison his own daughters for how ever long , they had not even seen sun light and there will be fans in the stadium subject to that , This is not a song about an arsenal player who has broke his leg

bloody hell not a paper mask to a football game? oh god help us all.

I really think someone needs to take there head out of there arse!!! *rolly eyes*

please...

Is that directed at me? I may have come across a bit ranty, i'm just a bit pissed off at it. And the abysmal officiating.

No not directed at you mucka.

Just the person getting on their high horse claiming racism and then complaining about the language being used! Some people need to just get over thereselves!

please...

villa fans wont retaliate. most of the home crowd will be kids with parents and groups of teenagers enjoying their last week off school.

however much you might want to think otherwise - there is very little hooligan element in top flight english football anymore.

a few people will shout something from the safety of the upper holte and give a few V signs but all in all it'll pass without trouble.

some people on here seem to think that we have some sort of hooligan element to our support, quite amusing to be honest.

Oh come on ppl, those idiots in the stand were throwing coins and lighters too, I can think of a few worse things to call th than hitler inbreds! Don't start feeling sorry for them!

you jokin right , have you read some of the articles , one chap has sent a fritz face and suggested to cut it out and where to the next game , havew you heard of human rights ? He imprison his own daughters for how ever long , they had not even seen sun light and there will be fans in the stadium subject to that , This is not a song about an arsenal player who has broke his leg

Seriously pal...wind your neck in and stop with all the human rights bollocks!

Why the **** are you harping on about Fritz for? :?

What about the Hitler inbreds that threw water over him as he was beimg stretchered off,

by fans of the club his family supports.

It wasnt water but non alcoholic shitty beer of their own. Rapid Ultras behaved like bunch of rocket polishers!

however much you might want to think otherwise - there is very little hooligan element in top flight english football anymore.

That might change if Leeds ever get back into the Prem ;)

Back on topic, the way the Rapid fans treated Andreas was disgraceful. What should have been a happy proud night for him turned sour.

That treatment might well haunt Rapid if Andreas ever wishes to play in Austria, but I hope he never does and that he is hugely successful with us.

Weimann is a great lad with a tremendous attitude. I suppose the Wieners don't take kindly to one of their own playing for the opposition.

If the roles had been reversed and Rapid had a Brummie playing in their team, would we have given him the Harry Redknapp ovation ?

a few people will shout something from the safety of the upper holte and give a few V signs but all in all it'll pass without trouble.

Guitly, im double hard from up there :lol:

But agree with everything else you put, I've been to loads of away games and loads of home games including blues away/home, stoke and all the places you might expect "trouble". I've not once got into any kind of violent trouble and I expect it to stay that way as you really have to go looking for it.

From SkySports:

When asked what he was hit by, Guzan told Sky Sports News: "A couple of beers, some water and lighters.

"You don't like to see it anywhere in football. I'm sure Uefa officials were at the game and will look into it.

"The fans here create a good atmosphere. We knew it would be a tough game.

"We'll take the 1-1 result. This is a result we will be happy to take back to Villa Park."

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â