Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I would start with helenius

That's just because he hasn't played.

When he does, he will look like the rest of them.

Well at least give the chance to  show us how good he is.

We have seen Weimann is not up to standard so no point us seeing that again and again at every game.

& Isa:

I'm not against Helenius.

Just think that we all want something different and he represents that at the moment.

How much of an increase did we give him. I said at the of the Benteke discussions that giving someone over a 50% pay rise is ridiculous (even that is extortionate) and tht players will rest on laurels. Seeming this is the case with AW, and to think some thought he would go to Liverpool

How much of an increase did we give him. I said at the of the Benteke discussions that giving someone over a 50% pay rise is ridiculous (even that is extortionate) and tht players will rest on laurels. Seeming this is the case with AW, and to think some thought he would go to Liverpool

Some on here have suggested that we doubled his wages....

All the sharpness and concentration he should last year on the ball has disappeared. He looks unfit, cement-legged with no concentration 99% of the time.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

The greatest 'myth' at villa park is that weimann is hardworking.

Disappearing every game and little spells of running around like an headless chicken doesnt mean he is hardworking. He was a DISGRACE against palace. Barely moved, couldnt be bothered to track back, just couldn't be arsed. Shite again today.

Lazy tosser. Ive met him a few times up town and he is a cocky word removed.

• Like 1

The greatest 'myth' at villa park is that weimann is hardworking.

Disappearing every game and little spells of running around like an headless chicken doesnt mean he is hardworking. He was a DISGRACE against palace. Barely moved, couldnt be bothered to track back, just couldn't be arsed. Shite again today.

Lazy tosser. Ive met him a few times up town and he is a cocky word removed.

I'm usually not one to indulge in off the pitch stuff but I've also seen him in town a few times (never spoken to him) and know people who have seen him in various clubs quite a lot. Does make you wonder...

Sign an attacking mid and I think Weimann's form will get better. Weimann has not stopped trying as some of you suggest. This whole team is crap at the moment. No one is giving the strikers any help and it's nearly impossible for Weimann to score goals. Don't know what you can expect from Weimann when we only get 2-3 real chances a game. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â