Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

Weimann has been off form for so long now that I think this is the real Weimann, another failure.

Henenuis isn't ready from the little we have seen of him, that said nor is Luna, Lowton, Baker, Kozak, Albrighton, KEA but they get to play.

Bowery isn't that bad he just needs a goal and he might just show us what Lambert has seen in him.

Either move Weimann into a central position or don't play him.

Well he certainly needs to get his finger out. Got to score with one of the two chances that came his way v Palace. Maybe he'll link up better with a different strike partner today.

Interesting. No kozak then? Gabby and weimman upfront?

Yes they were two poor misses which shows a dramatic drop in confidence this season.

Indicates to me Kozak has taken a knock v Palace (he did go off with 15 minutes left) and another game 2 days later is too soon.

I'd guess at Gabby and Weimann as a front two with Albrighton and Bacuna as the wide options.

He is extremely lucky to be getting a start and needs to repay lambert's faith with a good performance today.

I'm only for playing Weimann if he is played in his correct position. He's dogshite as a winger. The lad is desperate for a goal, because he isn't really a bad finisher. Bent called him one of the best finishers he's worked with.

I'm very sorry guys, I struggle with this confidence thing....our confidence should be sky high beating City and Arsenal.... we go away to Southampton and get a win, how can you get a better platform to go to Fulham with.

There are serious problems at our club, that are finding their way on to the field of play... we obviously are not privvy to as a mass.

These problems are slowly strangling the life out of us and have effected the performances and subsequently the results....its funny too, how only the key players seem to get injured.

PS He needs leaving out, with 1 goal all season.

Edited by TRO

I'm only for playing Weimann if he is played in his correct position. He's dogshite as a winger. The lad is desperate for a goal, because he isn't really a bad finisher. Bent called him one of the best finishers he's worked with.

In 17 appearances he has had 38 shots so far in the league this season, 10 of these have been on target. This means only 26% of his shots have been on target. 

From 38 shots, he has scored 1 goal. He has a conversion rate of 2.6% this season.

Simply put, I doubt Weimann even managed to finish his prawn cocktail let alone his Christmas dinner.

Hilariously, some on here were lauding him as a 'world class' finisher this time last year.

He finished last season with 45% of his shots being on target, converting 11% of his shots into goals. A lot better than this season.

Yeah still not 'world class' though lmao

Hilariously, some on here were lauding him as a 'world class' finisher this time last year.

He finished last season with 45% of his shots being on target, converting 11% of his shots into goals. A lot better than this season.

Yeah still not 'world class' though lmao

Oh of course not, wasn't trying to say that, but he was a great deal better last season as things stand and it doesn't look like he'll be improving any time soon.

Why are we eve speculating? It will be Kozak up front with weimann and agbonlahor supporting him. It will suck.

#AVFC Guzan, Lowton, Clark, Baker, Luna, Westwood, Bacuna, Weimann, Delph, Agbonlahor ©, Tonev #AVFCLIVE

Kozak on the subs bench, no target man!

Kinda shocking, as I'd think a target man would do quite well against Swansea...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â