Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

From Twitter,

"Jonny Gould

Jonny Gould – ‏@jonnygould

Delph transfer: I'm told there's extra funds due to #avfc based on appearances made for #mcfc. £8m was only the release clause.

12:38 p.m. - 29 Jul 2015

30 RETWEETS19 FAVOURITES"

So if £8m is enough to trigger his release, why exactly are they then going to want to potentially give us more money?

Perhaps it was a clause saying that's the minimum we would get for him, so could still negotiate add-ons possibly?

No, it's just some simpleton who has no idea how a release clause works.

If we can add on all sorts of other things that they have to agree to and we didn't want to sell, why wouldn't we just say "you have to pay us £10m for every match that he plays. Or just give us £25m now".

It would remove the whole point of it being there in the first place. 

The terms of his contract with man city may well have been written into the release clause.

Either Man City triggers the clause and deals with all the extra terms or they negotiate a straight transfer with us.

just imagine how long it'll take him to get in the stadium, then out again then in again

it'll be like watching somebody do the okey cokey whilst they shit themselves

you put your left snake in, your left snake out

in out in out

slither all about

I noticed he's made his Instagram account private, probably in an effort to stop people posting abuse and snake emojis all over his pictures.

Haha as if! I think the footballing universe joined in with that. 

10299811_997984593567478_558325663_n.jpg

10518138_1438190139842704_13730224_n.jpg

He must be looking at us now and regretting what he's done. He clowned himself.

I doubt it. He'll be earning a lot more and playing in a better team.

He must be looking at us now and regretting what he's done. He clowned himself.

If he stayed he would have been looking at the Man City team and regretting not backing himself. He made the right decision for himself in the end I think. I don't think he made the right decision for his football career, but I'm sure the money he makes will soften that.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â