Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

f376d319d850d17f0951d414958fbb9f.jpg

Fab you have made yourself looking a complete idiot

Haven't really got anything else to say......

hahahahahaha, what a tool!

• Like 1

I hope people didn't loose too much money betting on him staying. 

I said that if he leaves to man city I will eat a hat. 

It looks like it's gonna happen.

I hope people didn't loose too much money betting on him staying.

Someone did cant remember who. Someone on here said he put multiple bets on few hundred each time

must have money to burn

Your a lying piece of *hit

The video he did is even more hilarious a few pages back

I have never been as angry with a transfer as I have been with this one (if it happens!)

Delph, the face of the 'big club' campaign, our captain and the leader lied to our faces.

I dont know about you, I dont do this much, but if he plays against us I will make sure he hears what I think about him.

What a waste of talent, going to sit on Man City's bench. Shame he said all he said in January and then moves six months later makes him looks him look really bad even if he is moving to city

To be fair to the lad he might have thought those things at the time or been told to say them by Villa's PR team. He probably didn't think he'd get the opportunity to join a CL club and triple his wages. It was the same when Torres moved to Chelsea and the liverpool fans were saying he loved the club and wouldn't leave liverpool.

Can't blame the lad to trying to progress his career or citeh for buying a cheap, available and decent  "homegrown" player that they so badly need because of all the money they have wasted over the last few years.

It just suprises me the level of outrage on here, what did you expect him or any footballer would do in the same situation? It would be brainless to turn down the move.

• Like 1

The problem is this will probably strengthen Benteke's resolve to go now. When top players leave a club like ours it can trigger more than that :(

Especially when you lose your last two Captains in the same summer.

Your a lying piece of *hit

The video he did is even more hilarious a few pages back

I bet it is mate. As far as im concerned Delph is gone lets see how you do fab hes more likely to warm their bench well off you go son make ya family proud you have told a pack of lies and you are a pathetic individual who dosnt deserve the shirt well you will defo never deserve the city shirt because you are not in there league fact

To be fair to the lad he might have thought those things at the time or been told to say them by Villa's PR team. He probably didn't think he'd get the opportunity to join a CL club and triple his wages. It was the same when Torres moved to Chelsea and the liverpool fans were saying he loved the club and wouldn't leave liverpool.

Can't blame the lad to trying to progress his career or citeh for buying a cheap, available and decent  "homegrown" player that they so badly need because of all the money they have wasted over the last few years.

It just suprises me the level of outrage on here, what did you expect him or any footballer would do in the same situation? It would be brainless to turn down the move.

Of course it's the smart thing to do. But he fed us crap about 'loyalty' in football. Hence, to me, he can rot on the bench.

The problem is this will probably strengthen Benteke's resolve to go now. When top players leave a club like ours it can trigger more than that :(

Especially when you lose your last two Captains in the same summer.

not Gabby :(

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â