Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I noticed something about Delph's goal. Having watched it about 1000 times now once he passes the ball to Benteke he actually stops and then contiunes his run. It was like seeing the old fighting the new and the new won!

Great goal.

It's wrong to suggest he was 'pants' before Sherwood came in. He's been consistently decent for over 2 years or so now and has probably been voted MOTM on here more than any other player during that period. Hence he's an England regular and our captain. 

Since he's been given the captains armband he's really stepped up. I've been critical of Delph in the past, stating he has so much potential but wasn't quite there imo, needed to add more assists and goals to his game. He's now doing this. I just didn't realise how much Lambert was actually holding him back. 

I know he has signed a new contract but I'm petrified someone will come in for him over the summer.

Would take so much money now though.

Yep.

Just signed a new contract, captain of the club, FA Cup winner, England player and in the form of his life.

If he goes in the summer it'll be £20m plus. But I don't think he will

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

We need a song for this guy....

Come feel the noise

Sing for the Villa boy's

We've got Delph Delph Delph

We've got Delph Delph Delph

So come feel the noise etc

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â