Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Why has his new contract not been sorted yet Tom?

The contract is on the table as far as im aware, he just clearly doesnt want to sign it. The misery is overspilling at AVFC

I'm sure we'll be persuading tons of full internationals to pledge their futures to us when they see our form. 

• Like 1

Have I missed something? Has Delph said he is leaving?

Well stalling on signing a new deal and if it's true that he's sold his house and is living in the Belfry.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then there's a good chance it's a duck.

Well stalling on signing a new deal and if it's true that he's sold his house and is living in the Belfry.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then there's a good chance it's a duck.

Seems like you're basing your opinion and conjecture and rumours to be honest.

So I haven't missed anything then?

There's a difference between having an opinion basing it on absolutely nothing concrete. It's like me saying I heard that Guzan likes the white stuff from my mate and forming an opinion on that. Just silly to be honest.

There's a difference between having an opinion basing it on absolutely nothing concrete. It's like me saying I heard that Guzan likes the white stuff from my mate and forming an opinion on that. Just silly to be honest.

Except their is rumour doing the rounds in the media he doesn't want to sign a new contract, to sign for a better club. I haven't based my entire opinion on the unsubstantiated rumour he has sold his house contrary to what you may believe. Silly comparison to be honest.

So the media are suggesting it, there's rumours he's sold his house and he obviously hasn't sold another contract yet. Oh do forgive me for how I form my baseless and idiotic opinions.

I haven't seen any of this. Links?

The only thing I have heard from Delph, at the end of last season and beginning of this season, was that he wanted to stay here. Those were direct quotes from Fabian Delph himself in response to direct questions about his future here.

I will agree, though, that it doesn't look good that he hasn't signed anything yet. I would be very sorry to see him go, particularly on a free. But until there's an official announcement one way or another I don't plan to get worked up about it, personally.

Don't put words in my mouth.

If you choose to sensationalise based on the totality of rumours, that's your prerogative :-)

Okay, deriving an opinion from what I've heard now constitutes sensationalising :rolleyes:

And hardly putting words in your mouth when you're comparing me believing Delph's off to you believing Guzan's on the coke because your mate told you so...

So the media are suggesting it, there's rumours he's sold his house and he obviously hasn't sold another contract yet. Oh do forgive me for how I form my baseless and idiotic opinions.

I haven't seen any of this. Links?

The only thing I have heard from Delph, at the end of last season and beginning of this season, was that he wanted to stay here. Those were direct quotes from Fabian Delph himself in response to direct questions about his future here.

I will agree, though, that it doesn't look good that he hasn't signed anything yet. I would be very sorry to see him go, particularly on a free. But until there's an official announcement one way or another I don't plan to get worked up about it, personally.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/both-fabian-delph-ron-vlaar-4551825

And if that worked up thing is aimed at me, not saying it is, I'm not, I just believe it's extremely likely he's on his way.

Edited by penguin

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â