Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

When will we get a settled team?

**** ridiculous. One comes back (Benteke) we lose another. Never a settled **** team.

Sorry. Angry :(

The only player we have that has the ability to drive the team forward. It's exactly what we need in these easier fixtures coming up, someone to go past a player and get the crowd going. I'm afraid we aren't going to get that from a midfield trio of Westwood, Cleverley and Richardson. Hopefully N'Zogbia can get into form otherwise we will not be able to create any chances whatsoever.

• Like 2

Thankfully Lambert managed to Cleverly in otherwise I would really concerned, guess we will soon find out if Sanchez can hack it in the Premier League.

I just hope this will give him time to reflect as what to do next about signing a new contract. Provided he comes to the right decision then I hope he gets well soon..........otherwise fu.. him ;)

You really couldn't make it up, could you? Why does this keep happening to us ffs?!

It happens to every club

Yes, this. We're no more afflicted than anyone else. 

Our best three players though? We just get Benteke back and Vlaar and we lose the other! Not only that but having our first and second choice strikers out for over 6 months each was pretty rotten too. 

It only seems like we're worse afflicted because we have such a lack of squad depth compared to other teams. Just to compare ourselves with other teams this weekend, we had two realistic starters out injured (Delph and Kozak). Arsenal had Giroud, Debuchy, Walcott, Ozil and Koscielny. Everton had Mirallas and Stones. Hull had MacGregor and Snodgrass. Liverpool had Flanagan, Sakho and Sturridge. City had Mangala and Nasri. United had Evans and Valencia. Newcastle had Riviere, Yanga-Mbiwa, Santon, Aarons and de Jong. QPR are missing Barton, Faurlin and Mutch. Sunderland were missing Alvarez, Giaccherini, Coates and Roberge. West Ham are missing Carroll and Kouyate.

Everybody suffers injuries. 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â