Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I think I'd be a lot less annoyed if so many of these bad injuries didn't happen in training. What's that, Kozak, Benteke and Delph all in the last year? Admittedly Delph's probably won't be anywhere near as bad but still - it's **** pissing me off.

How can people think a dislocated shoulder isn't serious ? - its 3/4 months out

We need to stop calling these injuries 'freak' as well -

Good spot by the physio team though !

I think what people mean by freak is, every time we get an injury its always to an important player & its always a serious one too, Vlaar has missed quite a few matches with recurring injuries, cole has played about 4 minutes so far with injuries and then we've had nzogbia, benteke, okore, kozak and now delph out with bad injuries

How can people think a dislocated shoulder isn't serious ? - its 3/4 months out

We need to stop calling these injuries 'freak' as well -

Good spot by the physio team though !

I think what people mean by freak is, every time we get an injury its always to an important player & its always a serious one too, Vlaar has missed quite a few matches with recurring injuries, cole has played about 4 minutes so far with injuries and then we've had nzogbia, benteke, okore, kozak and now delph out with bad injuries

Yep - but thats my whole point - a freak implies its a 'one off' - but we have so many its almost getting to be expected...!

I think I'd be a lot less annoyed if so many of these bad injuries didn't happen in training. What's that, Kozak, Benteke and Delph all in the last year? Admittedly Delph's probably won't be anywhere near as bad but still - it's **** pissing me off.

Thats a good point. How intense must these sessions be for these kind of injuries?

Thats a good point. How intense must these sessions be for these kind of injuries?

More likley warm up \ warm down issues.

Always the way isn't it? I guess we won't be seeing Delph again until the New year. At least this time we have Cleverley in the midfield too, with Richardson and Sanchez to step up. That gives me more cheer than KEA coming in.

Cynic as I am, but maybe this will help him use his good arm and sign a new contract. We're headed for mid table with or without him anyway.

I must say, we are the best in the league at injuring our players. 

Edited by CVByrne

Cynic as I am, but maybe this will help him use his good arm and sign a new contract. We're headed for mid table with or without him anyway.

I must say, we are the best in the league at injuring our players. 

think a Mr.Wenger would disagree

• Like 1

When we continue to put in awful performances we can use the 'Lets wait till Delph is back before we judge'  :D

At least this will mean we have to ditch the horrendous 4 central midfielders formation.

I didn't realise our performances in future games have already been determined.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â