Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

2 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Amazing day at the Villa today. Sang myself hoarse. It might not mean much to those that go week in week out but walking up from the Swan and Mitre always gives me goosebumps. I've drank far too much Guinness but I'm chuffed to bits.

Back to Bulgaria in two days.

Lovely old pub.

A James and Lister Lea design like so many iconic Brum pubs 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Half-price Christmas puddings at the supermarket

"A big ball of boiling fruit tarmac that tastes a bit like shoe polish and can't be destroyed, even by fire": Philomena Cunk

• Like 1

20 hours ago, blandy said:

"A big ball of boiling fruit tarmac that tastes a bit like shoe polish and can't be destroyed, even by fire": Philomena Cunk

Philomena Cunk is quality,  I really like her.  The little programmes on time,  philosophy and money are really quite clever and well worth a watch.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Glad I'm not the only one. Love Charlie Brooker's stuff but she is painfully unfunny. 

"She" is Charlie Brooker's stuff (ooh err, not like that). Brooker writes the script for "her" (sometimes with a couple of others). The only bit not written by him and a couple of others is the interviews, which is Diane Morgan making it up as she goes along.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â