Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

4 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

Yeah, you shouldn't be putting milk into an omelette. :lol:

I must have been living under a rock all my life as I'd never even considered putting anything other than milk in my omelette. 

I will review this process tonight and see what results.

20 minutes ago, BOF said:

You don't season your eggs? What a waste!

A proper fried egg tastes great anyway, when put on top of curried beans what other flavours do you need? I'd only sparingly season a boiled egg sliced up on a sandwich with a small crack of black pepper. 

2 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

A proper fried egg tastes great anyway, when put on top of curried beans what other flavours do you need? I'd only sparingly season a boiled egg sliced up on a sandwich with a small crack of black pepper. 

I suppose if you're dumping it onto something as strong-flavoured as curried beans there probably is no point in seasoning it.

You need seasoning on everything. I only add salt to chips as extra but I use salt and pepper in absolutely everything I cook from scratch.

On 06/05/2016 at 09:51, Meath_Villan said:

Hold on .....what's the craic with putting milk in an omelette ?

On 06/05/2016 at 10:02, Phumfeinz said:

Yeah, you shouldn't be putting milk into an omelette. :lol:

I always always put milk in my omelettes. Makes it fluffier.

I finish them under the grill as well.

Lovely.

Benefit of working from home today - managed to mop and clean both bathrooms while on an hour long conference call that I didn't say a word on. I hope I had mute on otherwise they would have heard me grunting as I was cleaning the shower cubicle! :D

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Having a sort out of stuff in the house and discovering I hadn't discarded these as previously thought.

Wouldn't rush to track down the match by match reviews of more recent seasons mind.

image.jpg

great years those were.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â