Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Gemma Atkinson in Emmerdale now.

Saw her in it the other day. She's lovely :wub:

As for Tina Barrett. I know she's hot, but her face doesn't really do it for me. I prefer slightly bigger bewbs too. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to kick her out of bed for eating biscuits, but I always preferred Rachel, and Hannah nowadays too.

Fair play, as long as you WB. Although, I reckon she has bigger bewbs than both of them!

She probably does, which makes me bringing it up in the context of comparing her to the other girls in S Club 7 a bit daft since neither of them have particularly large bewbs. I just prefer Hannah and Rachel overall. There's something about Tina's face that just puts me off, and it's not that she's not pretty. I can't really put my finger on it.

Edited by Ginko

She probably does, which makes me bringing it up in the context of comparing her to the other girls in S Club 7 a bit daft since neither of them have particularly large bewbs. I just prefer Hannah and Rachel overall. There's something about Tina's face that just puts me off, and it's not that she's not pretty. I can't really put my finger up it.

I preferred Tina when she was more jaundiced

I prefer the bricklayer, she's got big boobies.

And teeth that could open a can of corned beef. Cor!

Exactly, boobs and corned beef?

what's not to love?!

Plus she could lay a patio afterwards. 

• Like 1

Beating all comers at a pool bar having not played in 2 years. I beat the local pool hero 4 games to 0, he was beet red at the end of it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIk6tx_1TlU

• Like 3

Just had my free three course dinner overlooking Loch Ness. Have taken the other half easy fir a few days in haggis land and it's bloody lovely up here.

Have also sampled a few ale. Of course.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â