Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

come on people there is only one book that can be titled 'The Good Book'. open your hands and it will love you.

A henry hoover illustrated instruction manual

I don't think I'd ever seen WWF until I got that sticker book. We didn't have Sky, until Birmingham Cable came along in about 1994. I'd no idea what that sticker book was, but I got it anyway, and then all of a sudden it became huge! 

we had sky as soon as it came out. i remember the shit my gran watched like the bold and the beautiful and this other programme which i cant remember the name of, ah thats it the young and restless.

My cousin and her husband are pretty posh people he is a doctor and she is vet, they live in a neighbourhood were the houses are very expensive.

Now their 5 year old son wants to become a garbage man lol

My aunt are like: "no no, dont you wanna become a doctor"

"No i wanna become a garbage man and have a garbage truck, then i can come pick up your garbage" lol

Nothing wrong with being a garbage man, i just find it funny cause they are so posh.

• Like 2

My cousin and her husband are pretty posh people he is a doctor and she is vet, they live in a neighbourhood were the houses are very expensive.

Now their 5 year old son wants to become a garbage man lol

My aunt are like: "no no, dont you wanna become a doctor"

"No i wanna become a garbage man and have a garbage truck, then i can come pick up your garbage" lol

Nothing wrong with being a garbage man, i just find it funny cause they are so posh.

There's a market for posh rubbish removal.

• Like 2

I don't think I'd ever seen WWF until I got that sticker book. We didn't have Sky, until Birmingham Cable came along in about 1994. I'd no idea what that sticker book was, but I got it anyway, and then all of a sudden it became huge!

we had sky as soon as it came out. i remember the shit my gran watched like the bold and the beautiful and this other programme which i cant remember the name of, ah thats it the young and restless.

What was that one set on a cruise liner?

First thing I watched when we got Sky. Must have been 90/91? Deffo pre premier league.

opening the draw next to my bed last night and finding 'The Good Book' just lay there giving me images of wisdom.

urd1V1g.jpg

very attractive with a great body although there are one or two features that are not my cup of tea. but yeah i would do things to her that id get banned of this site for saying. would definately BANG!

I'd make her look like a plasterers radio

• Like 4

What was that one set on a cruise liner?

First thing I watched when we got Sky. Must have been 90/91? Deffo pre premier league.

Triangle?

a long weekend in Brum just gone

a couple of nights in a hotel, walking, shopping, Villa Store, walking the canal, eating in those fancy pants canal side places, a bit of football!!!!, walking, a visit to a zoo

and now a day working from home to recover

a long weekend in Brum just gone

a couple of nights in a hotel, walking, shopping, Villa Store, walking the canal, eating in those fancy pants canal side places, a bit of football!!!!, walking, a visit to a zoo

and now a day working from home to recover

We've already established what that means.  Are you 'working' right now?

• Like 1

very attractive with a great body although there are one or two features that are not my cup of tea. but yeah i would do things to her that id get banned of this site for saying. would definately BANG!

I'd make her look like a plasterers radio

what with your little todger  :D

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â