Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

DOL used to jump up from the bench when we scored.  Me and my mate (Spurs fan) bonded over that game in uni and we occasionally give it a whiz when we meet up nowadays.  It's is so bad yet so much fun.

On mine, DOL used to just on the bench and cry because I got all the players to constantly kick the ball at him, but when he tried to get the ball to make it stop, Lee Hendrie used to call him names like "David O'Loser" so it made DOL drop the ball because his hands tried to cover his face.

It was so sad.

My Freelander being fixed and notn having to drive that **** horrible, useless, gutless, plastic, shiney ford fiesta.

Such an uninspiring turgid piece of shit.

I'm thinking of buying one.

If you have to drive you should enjoy it.

You can't enjoy a fiesta. No poke, the dashboard is cheap shiny poorly designed plastic that reflects into the windscreen so all you can see in the sunlight is cheap poorly made shiny plastic, the switches are difficult to reach from the drivers seat and the display looks like it would embarass an 80s Casio watch.

I can go on....

It handles well enough when you chuck it around but it is a virtually soul free experience.

I'm not interested in the 'soul' of a car. I'm going to spend about ten grand, which will be the most I've ever spent on a car. A Fiesta is decent value for money, that's all I care about.

OK, tell me what to buy. I want a 5d small hatchback, mileage under 10k, aircon, mp3, cheap to run, maintain and tax.

Edited by mjmooney

Â