Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Rachel Rileys arse on countdown today ......ma gaaaaawwwwwdddd

'My mate linked me this the other day'

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

I agree. Who is the dark haired one?

Edited by Voinjama

There's this group of lads who I was in school with basically all really full of themselves and I don't get on with them, but they aren't good looking but think they are gods gifts. So one of them (Tony), fella I'd know best of all is nuts about a girl working with my missus. One of the other lads in the group (Steve) was with her last night, and Tony started crying right in front of them, this fella can be a bit of a dick at times, but my missus told me today and I happened to be in Aldi and asked him had they coloured paper to which he replied none till Tuesday sorry about that, to which I replied, ah don't worry about it we wont cry over it, and walked off :D

Was sat watching Pointless with my Pointless friend, Richard (that really is his name), and we wondered if they made a board game version? Quick Google revealed, Hell yeah they do! One trip to Sainsbury's later, and we've just had 3 games in a row. 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

If you don't change your name from Dave to Alexander then none of this works.

I'm happy to refer to myself as Xander, for the remainder of the evening.

Only your pointless friend Richard is afforded that privilege, surely?

It's almost as though you don't watch the show! :)

If you don't change your name from Dave to Alexander then none of this works.

I'm happy to refer to myself as Xander, for the remainder of the evening.

Only your pointless friend Richard is afforded that privilege, surely?

It's almost as though you don't watch the show! :)

He gets to make jokes about my old friend Ben, being a much nicer and better person than me.

• Like 1

It's true though, she's absolutely terrible. I have no doubt they employ her so that the legions of TOWIE fans who make up the majority of Radio 1's listeners can understand what she's saying and be appeased, but her reviews are utter, utter dogshit.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

In a meeting with a fella who's company accounts I've just prepared he's talking down to me cause I'm only 25 and I get the feeling he thinks the loss is more down to my workings than the fact his company is going under. All the time I'm just sitting here quietly with a big grin on my face thinking "I came in your daughter's mouth!" 

• Like 4

Camp Bestival at the weekend with the kids  ... not only was it great fun but I got to see Johnny Marr playing loads of Smith songs live and then Peter Hook playing New order and finishing with a great version of Love will tear us apart  .. slightly ruined by De La Soul and Basement Jaxx but thankfully there was enough other acts going on that I could go elsewhere  ...

Kids knowing the words to Sit Down and Getting away with it during the James set was rather a proud moment :)

and then my rather shy daughter entered a talent show and sung in front of a few hundred people  as if she does it all the time ... the  talent show was a little bit ruined by kids with vocal coaches  and even a record contract in once instance , no doubting they were good , but go on the X-Factor or something , this was supposed to be for the little kids to have fun 

Best band name though goes to the female Duran Duran tribute band I saw playing called Joanne Joanne ( 2 members of the band are named as such so it's not just a random thing )  .. they were rather good , like a punked up version with heavier guitars 

• Like 1

In a meeting with a fella who's company accounts I've just prepared he's talking down to me cause I'm only 25 and I get the feeling he thinks the loss is more down to my workings than the fact his company is going under. All the time I'm just sitting here quietly with a big grin on my face thinking "I came in your daughter's mouth!" 

Did you remember to carry the 1 and show your workings out?!  :)

• Like 1

Â