Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Ewww, sleeping with buscuits? I could understand party rings.. but normal buscuits? naah.

I tried with what I thought was a party ring once, but it turned out to be a jammie dodger so I had to have the bourbon instead.

• Like 2

I can guess the other two!

(Because you told me earlier that two of your top five things to do in bed are sleeping and eating biscuits).

Ewww, sleeping with buscuits? I could understand party rings.. but normal buscuits? naah.

It's politically incorrect to stereotype some biscuits as 'not normal', you must be more broadminded about it. 

• Like 1

Had some friends over for dinner yesterday, at one point this got broken out...

$_35.JPG

Didn't get round to actually playing the thing, we just spent a drunken, nostalgic hour flicking through all the cards and laughing at all the obscure/terrible '90s footballers we'd forgotten about.

89984-6388990Fr.jpg89984-6388868Fr.jpg89984-6388887Fr.jpg89984-6388902Fr.jpg

• Like 1

I get really annoyed with rude clearings that don't wait for passengers getting off/on trains before piling on.

One guy particularly at Clapham Junction gets on my wick, though he knows better than to try push past me these days.

Earlier in the week there'd been the usual problems you get as a victim of Southern - Train cancelled, platforms full.

Next train arrives, it's rammed.

Doors open, the unfortunates already inside attempt to make space for us.

Bloke next to me tries to push his way past. I'm not having it.

He looks at me and says "You're not stopping me getting on this train."

Returning his gaze I tell him we will both get on, just have patience.

We're crushed together on the train, nothing is said.

I get off first at Clapham, can't resist patting him on the head as I get off.

This morning there he is again at the station.

He apologised for the other day and we happily berate the crap rail service until Clapham, where we parted with a handshake.

:)

• Like 1

Â