Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Girl, about 18 years old on the train. Low cut top. Big bazoomas. God bless this weather

See, I've been in the same boat the past few days, what with the weather being nice and Glasgow being mega busy; there's poon 'urvrywhere.  I feel under immense pressure to not stare, almost to the point where I wish they would sod off!

Girl, about 18 years old on the train. Low cut top. Big bazoomas. God bless this weather

See, I've been in the same boat the past few days, what with the weather being nice and Glasgow being mega busy; there's poon 'urvrywhere.  I feel under immense pressure to not stare, almost to the point where I wish they would sod off!

nice weather and glasgow should not be in the same sentence, infact nice and glasgow should not be either.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20464-1360640446-1.

• Like 1

been working on some blokes roof today and it turns out hes a huge music fan, hes in his early 60s and has collected vinyl all his life. as it was hot today i had my top off and he saw my black sabbath tattoo, anyway that started the conversation off, next thing i know he comes out his house with an rare copy of the paranoid album which at the moment is worth £1500. it turns out hes saw most bands live and hes actually knows the allman brothers, hes been to the states to see the stones and when he was at school he used to spend all his pocket money and paper round money on importing vinyl from the states. hes into all kinds of music.

• Like 3

See, I've been in the same boat the past few days, what with the weather being nice and Glasgow being mega busy; there's poon 'urvrywhere. I feel under immense pressure to not stare, almost to the point where I wish they would sod off!

I'm not actually sure if it cheers me up, just serves to frustrate me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVB0pKjyW9s

Â