Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Speaking of, how goes the allotment band, Mike?

Nothing doing for the moment. The plan is to wait until the autumn as the other guy is a pro gardener and works in the light summer evenings. However, I'm knocking out new song demos so we'll see...

A plate of Cajun curly fries, cold 1l bottle of dandelion and burdock, missus out for a few hours and big bang theory season 6 dvd about to start.

Winning!

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 3

had a wonderful night, been out for a meal with the missus and kids and also one of my best mates and his family. really enjoyed it, my mates family are great people and i just feel really happy tonight.

• Like 2

no chance of that mate, this forum flows much better than than the other forums im on. i find the purple forum weird, slightly arrogant and they are obsessed with how big purple are, like a football fan would be obsessed with how big his club is, strange.

Got my Galway Races accomodation for €70 a night, last year was €65 and was cramped into a bed with 3 other fellas. This year have a whole bed to myself.

. In a bed with 3 dudes ....probably not best thing to share on vt

Got my Galway Races accomodation for €70 a night, last year was €65 and was cramped into a bed with 3 other fellas. This year have a whole bed to myself.

I know this is about Cheltenham, but still...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qle4AGi95Q

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â