Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Cannon hill park tea room. Small eastern European girl that works there. Would. Bang. All. Night. Long.

Edited by Ingram85

Cannon hill park tea room. Small eastern European girl that works there. Would. Bang. All. Night. Long.

I was in there last night before the cricket, they do nice turkey & cranberry baps :)

Think I saw the girl you mention too, nice looking lass :)

I was in there last night before the cricket, they do nice turkey & cranberry baps :) Think I saw the girl you mention too, nice looking lass :)
The tea room up by the crazy golf not the Mac right? Just to be sure :) Edited by Ingram85

I was in there last night before the cricket, they do nice turkey & cranberry baps :) Think I saw the girl you mention too, nice looking lass :)
The tea room up by the crazy golf not the Mac right? Just to be sure :)

Oh, na.  I was in the Mac.

Still though, she was good looking and had an accent.  I had to shout at her in clear english to hurry up with my bap*

*not really.

This stunning Eastern European girl who works in a cafe near me :wub:

Caffe Kix on the Hagley Road?

Yes. There are three or four who I have seen working there. One is lovely! Great figure

I saw one of them get off the bus once, I'd tell you where, but I'm afraid it could make me guilty of aiding and abetting ;)

This stunning Eastern European girl who works in a cafe near me :wub:

Caffe Kix on the Hagley Road?

Yes. There are three or four who I have seen working there. One is lovely! Great figure

I saw one of them get off the bus once, I'd tell you where, but I'm afraid it could make me guilty of aiding and abetting ;)

I'll have to use the old fashioned method of following her home one night when it's dark!  :P

Iran

It's fan bloody tastic

Ok you can't get a beer but even so I can't recommend the place enough , and forget everything you thought you knew about the worlds worse drivers , Tehran has that title sown up

Off to Azerbaijan tomorrow and then home at the weekend

• Like 4

Just had a call from my boss; this morning our client agreed that TUPE applies to them bringing the contract in-house, so (at least for the foreseeable) I won't be being made redundant and from September it looks like I'll be working for the client.  

I know there's still an absolute minefield ahead, but right now words cannot express how much of a weight off my mind this is.

It's about now you remember you took a shit in the executive staff room microwave, shoved mackerel above the lift car ceiling and left a thumbs up picture of yourself nailed to the bosses dead cat.

• Like 3

I'm a sucker for big breasted women. even if they are dog ugly,if they have big breasts I'm sexually attracted to them. I've always been a lover of big breasted women.

So...you stroke off to pics of Pat Butcher and Bella Emberg ?
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â