Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The fact that I'm 18 today!

Though I'm more concerned with my fast right now haha. Now I need to look for a lovely watch...

Happy birthday young MAN. 18 is nothing. I'm 34 tomorrow, I've got nearly 16 years on you!

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Though I'm more concerned with my fast right now haha. Now I need to look for a lovely watch...

Happy birthday young MAN. 18 is nothing. I'm 34 tomorrow, I've got nearly 16 years on you! Have a good day, and go enjoy the fact they can't kick you out the pub anymore!

I don't drink :D:P
  • Like 1

Happy birthday young MAN. 18 is nothing. I'm 34 tomorrow, I've got nearly 16 years on you! Have a good day, and go enjoy the fact they can't kick you out the pub anymore!

It just occurred to me that you probably don't drink (as you are fasting at the moment!), and went and edited my post!  

• Like 1

It just occurred to me that you probably don't drink (as you are fasting at the moment!), and went and edited my post!

No worries! Haha

Likes all round! :D

• Like 1

Happy birthday young MAN. 18 is nothing. I'm 34 tomorrow, I've got nearly 16 years on you!

It's my birthday tomorrow as well. You're still a whole decade older than me though :thumb:

• Like 1

Unimpressed sixty year old is unimpressed. :)
  • Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â