Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Bet they had a big bill for it, don't know how much they cost but it won't be cheap. Anyway everyone has gone and most of the tidying up has been done, my mate polished a load of booze off but he is an alcoholic. I took it easy which I'm glad about, not a big fan of suynday drinking as I have work the following day. Just got to put his car up when he's in bed then that's it I'm off to bed myself. Been a long day.

I had my 3 month, end of probation review today.

I've done a good job, but for some reason, since Friday, I've been completely overcome by anxiety.

I've never suffered with it before, but now I fully appreciate how nasty it feels to those who get it.

Anywho, I was told I was doing a good job, and that I'm now over my probationary period - which gives me a little security :)

Panic over. :D

• Like 2

I've done a good job, but for some reason, since Friday, I've been completely overcome by anxiety.

I've never suffered with it before, but now I fully appreciate how nasty it feels to those who get it.

Anywho, I was told I was doing a good job, and that I'm now over my probationary period - which gives me a little security :)

isn't it 6 months probationary period as standard ?

isn't it 6 months probationary period as standard ?

Not for the last 2 jobs I've had (inc this one).

Not sure on other industries though.

What you on probation for lapal?

I smashed a load of house keeping equipment in some electrical stores.

Dunno why I did it, just felt like it I suppose.

The stuff I broke were things like buckets, tools, polishing items, dusters, hoovers and other bits and bobs.

What you on probation for lapal?

I smashed a load of house keeping equipment in some electrical stores.

Dunno why I did it, just felt like it I suppose.

The stuff I broke were things like buckets, tools, polishing items, dusters, hoovers and other bits and bobs.

Oh sorry man I thought you ment the start of a job thing ....where they can let you go within 6 months ........carry on :D

I was joking..

I started a new job and was on a 3 month probationary period.

Meath said that he thought it was generally a 6 month probationary period - it is in some jobs, but hasn't been the case in this one.

Then I think Ruge thought I WAS actually on some sort of police probation, then I lied and tried ( <_< ) to make a joke about smashing up hoovers, in a bid to make Ruge jealous.. hence the italics of the word Hoovers in my post.

I think it was either A. It wasn't funny or B. It may have been lost on some people (probably A).

But no, I have a squeaky clean CRB and I have just completed my 3 month "initial" work period at work.

THAT IS ALL! :D

I've had that revelatory, liberating, life changing realisation that I just don't have to put up with bullshit anymore.

It's great.

Please tell me how you deal with it, I have many small brain tumors because I just politely say "awesome" - then another pops up.

I have a headache.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â