Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Went to Bridgnorth today, lovely & sunny day by the river Severn. Went on the cable car, walked around the castle, had a lovely dinner and then had an ice cream while watching the ducks go by. Absolutely beautiful part of the world.

• Like 3

Went to Bridgnorth today, lovely & sunny day by the river Severn. Went on the cable car, walked around the castle, had a lovely dinner and then had an ice cream while watching the ducks go by. Absolutely beautiful part of the world.

Lived there from 3-16 and again from 20-21. Parents still live there. Lovely place to grow up.

• Like 1

I've been busted, I'm a raging pervo. Ingram I absolutely love bridgnorth, its a place I'd look into if I won a few million on the lottery. Marvellous place, very english. Those houses that run across the river are a dream.

Whilst Bridgnorth is beautiful, I went - with high hopes - to Shrewsbury on Monday. While it had its nice bits I just thought the whole place was a bit of a let down. Very dull despite its history. Gonna go to Ludlow next week so hopefully it will be good.

I agree about shrewsbury ingram, you will like ludlow. But out the three bridgnorth is my favourite. If you ever get the chance go to bakewell in derbyshire, I went last summer and it was out of this world. I have heard off another VT poster that its lovely over the xmas period as well.

• Like 1

Whilst Bridgnorth is beautiful, I went - with high hopes - to Shrewsbury on Monday. While it had its nice bits I just thought the whole place was a bit of a let down. Very dull despite its history. Gonna go to Ludlow next week so hopefully it will be good.

Ludlow is for foodies, more Michelin Stars per head of population than anywhere in the UK

Beers good too if you like real ale

Tonsillitis has died down enough so I can eat today .....6 days without food .........sooooooooo

I made

Prawn bisque

"Cowboy"steak chips bearnaise green beans  

had some pastry cases left over in the freezer and made a quick rhubarb pie ....

Im done !!!

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â