Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Spending four hours mowing the lawn, cooking a shitload of pakoras and a chicken and mushroom masala and now relaxing in the sun with an ice cold el cid . Almost as good as D1 above :P

Four hours ?? Did you use scissors
Two hours to cutgrass that due to recent lashings of rain had sprouted up like a **** jungle. And it's an 80 foot garden.

Then another couple of hours cooking

Spending four hours mowing the lawn, cooking a shitload of pakoras and a chicken and mushroom masala and now relaxing in the sun with an ice cold el cid . Almost as good as D1 above :P

Four hours ?? Did you use scissors
Two hours to cutgrass that due to recent lashings of rain had sprouted up like a **** jungle. And it's an 80 foot garden.

Then another couple of hours cooking

Our garden used to take about 4 hours as well till we got the sit on. Oh My God I hated it.

I have tickets for a pre release screening of the final episode of the current series of Da Vinci's Demons.

No, no, that's not what has cheered me up, I'm quite ambivalent about that. The screening is in the 1930's constructed lecture theatre within the National Museum and I've never been in there before. So I'm looking forward to sitting there admiring the architecture whilst a bunch of pretty boys take questions from the audience.

Been wanting to get a new, larger computer desk as our old one is falling apart (and I want to set up my old MIDI keyboard and MultiMix) but just haven't got the spare cash at the moment.

About 5 minutes ago Facilities emailed round the office to offer up some old desks for free and they're absolutely ideal.

THANK YOU ZEUS.

Winning-GIF.gif

• Like 2

Spanish people demonstrating for a referendum on whether or not to become a republic. Take note, UK.

I hope I'm alive to see every monarchy abolished.  

I think it depends on the monarchy, I'd be all for the UK becoming a republic but in Holland the royal family are so different that they are popular. They don't act like they are above everyone, it is very often you will see them out and mixing with people. I have no doubt we will see the king attending Holland's matches at the World Cup, as he always does.

• Like 1

Spanish people demonstrating for a referendum on whether or not to become a republic. Take note, UK.

I hope I'm alive to see every monarchy abolished.

Why what have monarchs of other countries done to you?

I should have specified, if the people want it of course.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â