Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

A colleague today saying to some frantic woman who obviously hadn't done her job properly:

"You can't turn into a shrek in a frock and then expect us to sort it".

Well played that man (he's part of the military, of course!).

Edited by trekka

There was a kid at school who claimed he had a metal toe due to the original being blown off in a naval battle during World War 2.

You didn't go to school with my Grandad did you? He used to tell us the scar on his leg was from when a torpedo went through it, during the war. 

There was a kid at school who claimed he had a metal toe due to the original being blown off in a naval battle during World War 2.

You didn't go to school with my Grandad did you? He used to tell us the scar on his leg was from when a torpedo went through it, during the war.

Not unless your Grandad is about 30.

Not unless your Grandad is about 30.

No, my family isn't from small heath. 

Driving test passed today, no more taxis!

Unless you're drunk.

• Like 1

back in the seventies when I was in school the Headmaster had to quash rumours around our school that World War II had re-started

not a new war, just some random Germans had secretly never surrendered and it was all kicking off again - panic all through the playground

• Like 4

back in the seventies when I was in school the Headmaster had to quash rumours around our school that World War II had re-started

not a new war, just some random Germans had secretly never surrendered and it was all kicking off again - panic all through the playground

_72343227_72343226.jpg

Your school was an early twitter.

• Like 2

I suspect it was a lone Japanese on an island type story that started it all off.

Personally, I was worried because I was just about to spend 6 weeks at RAF Bruggen and didn't want that messed up.

31BFE1mDiiL.jpg

Ooh, that sounds tasty. Might have to get me a can of that. I bet it's nice with rum!

isnt pineapple and rum a drink for ladies?

If I have to wear a dress, so as to enjoy it, I'm comfortable with that.

31BFE1mDiiL.jpg

Ooh, that sounds tasty. Might have to get me a can of that. I bet it's nice with rum!

What do I know, I like to end the night with a large baileys      I am just going to leave this here knowing that someone will post a picture of Gary Bailey or somesuch.

31BFE1mDiiL.jpg

What do I know, I like to end the night with a large baileys      I am just going to leave this here knowing that someone will post a picture of Gary Bailey or somesuch.

I'm no stranger to a pint of bitter, with a G&T, and Baileys chaser... "Oooh Ladyboys!"

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â