Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Would people be talking about him if it was a good throw?

If it was a 90mph fast ball that knocked the catcher off his feet?

Yeah probably.

what about an an 89mph ball?

It would still travel through time, so I'll go with yes

My driving instructor is absolutely insane, have my test tomorrow, but he talks so much shit and acts if he's goods gift but still lives at home with his mom.

Anyway we happened to be driving passed my Nan's house today and he pointed out one of her neighbours and goes "see that man there, I used to go out with his daughter, and I broke up with her and straight after she committed suicide, about 25 years ago!" Now my Mom would have grown up with the girl in question and I know for a fact that she got pregnant by an Italian lad, who owns businesses in town, and he wanted her to get an abortion and she committed suicide, but this guy was so adamant that it was all down to him. It felt so good I'd him caught out on one of his lies.

He sounds like a compulsive liar. I used to work with one and you'd just sit there listening to his bullshit gobsmacked that he's saying these things because there is no way that they were true.

Off the top of my head he once claimed he attended a Slipknot concert in Brum and afterwards saw them down an alley having a smoke. He went up to them amicably enough but they got funny with him, but once he started talking back, they all backed down because he was too tough. He was 5'7" and a strip of wind, nothing tough about him at all.

He also once claimed that he wrote the original script to Underworld and sent it off to Hollywood where they stole his idea and rewrote his script.

Mental cases.

• Like 3

He sounds like a compulsive liar. I used to work with one and you'd just sit there listening to his bullshit gobsmacked that he's saying these things because there is no way that they were true.

Off the top of my head he once claimed he attended a Slipknot concert in Brum and afterwards saw them down an alley having a smoke. He went up to them amicably enough but they got funny with him, but once he started talking back, they all backed down because he was too tough. He was 5'7" and a strip of wind, nothing tough about him at all.

He also once claimed that he wrote the original script to Underworld and sent it off to Hollywood where they stole his idea and rewrote his script.

Mental cases.

No 8pints, it is not me -_-

• Like 1

Yep. I'd have been better off learning French, given that I'd already studied it for a few years. So I was tempted to learn that.

But French is shit (imo). I don't particularly like France or going there so when am I going to need to speak French?

Spanish is way more useful for me personally.

What about if you need to ask for directions in Cameroon? Or barter for fruit in a market in Gabon? Or plead for your life in a DR Congo drug den? 

You never know...

• Like 1

I used to work with a Newcastle fan, who claimed he went to a game away at Chelsea, two weeks after we'd both been sat in work looking at the score of that game. I didn't even bothered pulling him up on it. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â