Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Wasn't there a survey where Chefs were found to be in the top five of excellent lovers?

Security Men came first, I'm sure of it.

Yes that is a sex pun.

Coming first, as a guy, is generally not something to brag about.
  • Like 2

Wasn't there a survey where Chefs were found to be in the top five of excellent lovers?

Security Men came first, I'm sure of it.

Yes that is a sex pun.

Coming first, as a guy, is generally not something to brag about.

Scroll mouse over original post for hidden messages.

2369854_o.gif

Your hidden posts don't work on the app...

I know, limpid told me :Dhe didn't really, this is the first I've heard of it but always wondered if it'd show up on different themes/ways of getting on here etc.

That looks like Tim Minchin

...so do you.

Edited by 8pints

They do show up that's the problem ;-)

They're not hidden

Yes, I know that's what you're saying. I'm just still giving you a secret passage to the truth.

• Like 1

The toggle switch on the bathroom light wasn't a sealed unit, and therefore could be fixed rather than replaced.

I can see why that cheered you up, but surely a strong Boring Thread contender? 

Conservatory refurb coming on nicely, 40" TV mounted to the wall, cables chased inside the wall. Wallpaper on, skirting all freshly painted. Carpet being fitted on Thursday, all £430 of it.

Almost ready for the disappointment of England at the WC.

• Like 1

Conservatory refurb coming on nicely, 40" TV mounted to the wall, cables chased inside the wall. Wallpaper on, skirting all freshly painted. Carpet being fitted on Thursday, all £430 of it.

my invite is in the post I assume? Edited by Stevo985

NY invite is in the post I assume?
Yeah sure thing.

(Assuming you agree to keep it down a bit from about 8:30pm when the little ones are in bed).

Carpet ?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â