Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

A rare night out for me and the lovely Mrs R tonight, sans kids.  Off to my favourite restaurant in Douglas, with my favourite person.  See you all later!

Wasn't there a survey where Chefs were found to be in the top five of excellent lovers?

Security Men came first, I'm sure of it.

Yes that is a sex pun.

Wasn't there a survey where Chefs were found to be in the top five of excellent lovers?

Security Men came first, I'm sure of it.

Yes that is a sex pun.

According to who? ;)

Edited by villaajax

I don't know, some survey I saw. Those who drive classic cars are supposed to have sophisticated but non-adventurous and those who participate in extreme sports apparently like to do it an angle.

I don't know, some survey I saw. Those who drive classic cars are supposed to have sophisticated but non-adventurous and those who participate in extreme sports apparently like to do it an angle.

How does stevo an accountant/bookkeeper get so much quality fanny ?

• Like 1

So Jenny just walks right into my territory, doesn't have the nerve to come and find me and still hasn't exchanged that old lump of Bronze or an autograph for a magnificent one of a kind Lego effigy.

That's fine. <_<

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â