Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

One thing that's a rare treat is laughing, really laughing, until you can't breathe and you're partly laughing at how much you're laughing. That's always a special moment and it's infectious Not in the AIDS way

Like these ladies  :D-

Oh no, **** ing cricket.

And that's my I agree with Mike t-shirt in the bin :)

Off to see Surrey v Essex on 6th June in the 20 bash thingy

Sadly have just had to give away my ticket for Lords and England v Sri Lanka as Mrs H is away with the girls and I have to look after her children for her whilst she enjoys herself

But I've got India at the oval to look forward to in aug

To be honest i only really go for the beer but its nice to have something to watch and a bit of fresh air and sunshine

• Like 1

I was a big lancashire fan in my teens, can't remember the whole team but it went something like, atherton,lloyd,fairbrother,hegg,martin, yates,akram. That's all I remember. Was a huge st helens fan also, even before they became really good. Went to a few boxing day clashes v wigan.

When we were in division 1 and playing in Yorkshire every other week we used to stay up on the sat and then watch Bradford Northern on the sunday before heading back to civilisation and Surrey

My liver cheered when GT got us promoted

But I've got India at the oval to look forward to

If you were keen on your wife, you'd take her. ;)
Ah a fawlty towers references

You'll have to try harder than that to catch me out :winkold:

• Like 1

Guys, you've all accidentally posted in the wrong thread.

Cricket chat goes in the boring thread.

Or if there's a "worst sport in the history of the world" thread, it could go in there too.

• Like 2

Or if there's a "worst sport in the history of the world" thread, it could go in there too.

Any female sport apart from foxy mud wrestling goes in first surely ? Edited by tonyh29

1533926-3x2-940x627.jpg

Cricket...

cat4.gif?w=584

Billy-Bowden_2779202.jpg?20120611124101

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â