Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Brand brow beats you, thats how he gets his point across, talks loudly and at length, pulls a face and carries on. Like Stephen Fry he has been made unofficial spokesperson for britain. 

Like Stephen Fry he has been made unofficial spokesperson for britain. 

I can think of a lot worse.

It used to be Jordan and Jade Goody :puke:

Each to their own but I have nothing in common with either of them. Particularly Fry, who slowly is becoming the peoples princess

Each to their own but I have nothing in common with either of them.

You've never shagged a woman (Or a man)? You are not male? You are not a football supporter?

Brand is of the same school of thought as Joey Barton. Pretentious Pseudo Intellectuals who like the sounds of their own drivel filled arguments (provided they have a thesaurus close to hand).

Word removed's.

• Like 2

I found my 300 quid coat yesterday which I thought I'd lost. I wore it for the west ham home game and I'd got that much in a mess(drinking from 10 in morning until 2 the following morning) that I ended up losing my jeans and coat and was covered in mud where I kept falling over. I eventually got my jeans back but could not find my coat anywhere, until yesterday when I was sorting through the back off my wardrobe for something I found my coat all screwed up and covered in mud. How it got there I don't know. Anyway I'm over the moon.

I could understand losing a coat but ........jeans ?

I apparantly went knocking on my mates door at 10 o'clock at night to see how he was. He invited me in for a drink and saw the state of me, which he very kindly offered to lend me a pair of his jeans(they were skinny jeans and he's a lot smaller than me). So as you can gather I looked a right prat, woke up in morning with no coat and wearing these super super tight jeans. I swear he done it on purpose, I must of had my beer goggles on because apparantly I was saying yeah yeah these are bang on, cheers mate. There was also a wooly hat in my room so I must of had that off someone aswell.

I sometimes worry that I drink too much alcohol. Then I read things like the above and think..."nah, i'm a lightweight"

• Like 2

Brand is of the same school of thought as Joey Barton. Pretentious Pseudo Intellectuals who like the sounds of their own drivel filled arguments (provided they have a thesaurus close to hand).

Word removed's.

I like his sesquipedalian style. Barton is illiterate compared to Brand.

Word removed's.

I like his sesquipedalian style. Barton is illiterate compared to Brand.

I remember hearing a podcast a while back where Barton was talking about his musical tastes. He came across as someone who had worked out what intelligent people talk about and thought all he had to do was talk about those things, without actually having any knowledge or insight.

• Like 2

I always lose clothes when I drink. I can't explain it, but I do.

I once woke up in my friends house with a pair of glasses, a painting of The Eiffel Tower, The Departed on dvd & a fire extinguisher. I'd been kicked out of the club fairly early but after that no idea what happened. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â