Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Frank Skinner. He was superb at the Symphony Hall last night. :)

I saw him in London as part of the same tour... He is very engaging with the audience and you can't help but like him and laugh along with him

His show on absolute radio is pretty good as well

Edited by tonyh29

I saw him in London as part of the same tour... He is very engaging with the audience and you can't help but like him and laugh along with him

I love him, but I can't listen to that podcast / radio show, Emily Dean does my head in.

Never listen to that station but I got the Absolute podcasts Skinner and Baddiel did at the last World Cup. Are the doing this again for Brazil?

The smell of rain during a thunder and lightning storm

also, the smell of heavy rain in the summer after a period of extended drought.

Bank holiday on Monday. Pleased about that. Another long weekend. 

I've got the Tuesday and Wednesday off as holiday as well.

And given my interview is tomorrow, to say I'm looking forward to the weekend is an understatement :D

Bank holiday on Monday. Pleased about that. Another long weekend. 

I've got the Tuesday and Wednesday off as holiday as well.

And given my interview is tomorrow, to say I'm looking forward to the weekend is an understatement :D

Do you have RDOs over there ? 

I love him, but I can't listen to that podcast / radio show, Emily Dean does my head in.

Same. Its not just Emily Dean, its the female producer in the background howling with laughter at everything Frank says.

He needs new sidekicks! 

• Like 1

Never listen to that station but I got the Absolute podcasts Skinner and Baddiel did at the last World Cup. Are the doing this again for Brazil?

Baddiel said they weren't likely to as Frank hates England being such a disappointment, although he did say that he expected Frank to change his mind once the hullaballo started and have to fly out for the knock out stages

My dad is 70 tomorrow.

He's a big Villa fan (as are most of my immediate family) and has absolutely no idea that we are picking him up tomorrow morning to take him to VP for the tour.

I know we're not exactly at our best as a club at the moment, but my dad is one of the most optimistic supporters i've ever known (never slags the club off or puts us down in any way shape or form) and he will absolutely love this surprise.

Genuinely can't wait to see his reaction when we arrive  :)

I think in the same way a lot of Londoners have never done an open top tour of the London sights, a lot of local Villa fans haven't done a tour of VP. I've been to Villa Park so many times myself, and I've never done the tour. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â