Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Today is my birthday. I have already been treated to a plethora of gifts from my wife and daughters and I will be out for most of the day being entertained and drinking beer.

This cheers me up no end.

Happy Birthday my man!

It's also my Birthday today. No presents as yet but the drinking starts at 3pm after a meeting.

Cheers mate - you too.

Meeting? I've never worked a birthday in my entire life and have no intention of doing so!  :D

• Like 1

After having a difficult week at work I have decided that I am going to look for at least one thing a day that cheers me up and post it in here and see if that has a positive effect on...anything.

Day #1 - I got a concussion and some other injuries on Friday and today I passed/cleared a medical evaluation.

:)

EDIT - But not a spelling one...

You could just watch Pitch Perfect everyday ;)
Oooh I love pitch perfect so much! Edited by Baselayers
  • Like 1

Today is my birthday. I have already been treated to a plethora of gifts from my wife and daughters and I will be out for most of the day being entertained and drinking beer.

I got you a like but couldn't be bothered to wrap it. Hope you've had a good one.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday my man!

It's also my Birthday today. No presents as yet but the drinking starts at 3pm after a meeting.

Sorry to be late to the party but happy birthday to the both of you.

The drink that I am currently consuming (a glass of Vinsobres) will be drunk in your combined honour.

• Like 1

My missus' huge rack

Pics or GTFO.

I would but she has an account on here and browses now & again :)

Edited by rjw63

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â