Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Anyone on twitter could you retweet my suggestion to hotels4u to do an advert? Been told to increase exposure :P Got to be fake but hey ho.

If I become famous I promise to not forget you like PoB has and I promise to give shout outs unlike Jenny :lol:

• Like 1

Been moaning all day that the miserable gits who I work for, haven't even given us a little Creme Egg this year like they normally do. Then I win the work raffle and take home a Mini Eggs egg. I'm gonna feel sick tonight! Happy days!

Anyone on twitter could you retweet my suggestion to hotels4u to do an advert? Been told to increase exposure :P Got to be fake but hey ho.

If I become famous I promise to not forget you like PoB has and I promise to give shout outs unlike Jenny :lol:

Done and done. You better not forget me, it would be very bad for your health...

In the IPL (or any t20 match for that matter), when the batsman plays a proper cricket stroke, instead of just smashing it as hard as they can. 

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

That satisfying relief you get from finally dislodging that dug in like an alabama tick shred of stubborn coconut from between your back few teeth from the bounty you had 2 hours ago.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â