Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

He's obsessed with his Ford GT lookalike in the Gulf colours on GTA Online too. If he sees a user's car parked at the insurance pick up place and it's nicer than his, he spends about ten minutes taking a baseball bat to it ;)

• Like 3

He's obsessed with his Ford GT lookalike in the Gulf colours on GTA Online too. If he sees a user's car parked at the insurance pick up place and it's nicer than his, he spends about ten minutes taking a baseball bat to it ;)

...Wow, I am missing so much.

...Wow, I am missing so much.

You really are! Stop securing everything and get online already!

The video for some song they just played in a bar I'm in

Think the band are called Wax ?

The song is what's my mother ****** name ...

Top video ...

Now someone will tell me this song is 12 years old or something

The video for some song they just played in a bar I'm in

Think the band are called Wax ?

The song is what's my mother ****** name ...

Top video ...

Now someone will tell me this song is 12 years old or something

Just looked it up - 2 years old. Nice video  :)

Even though I kinda like my job, I'm looking forward to a 4 day week, and then a 3 day week next week as a take a day off after bank holiday month. Looking forward to spending time with my nephew.

We get Monday Tuesday off for Easter instead of Friday Monday.

Can't flippin' wait for that long weekend followed by a nice 3 day working week.

So I share your optimism

I get 2 weeks off B)

My mum has nearly 4 weeks off at her school. Then 7 at summer, 3 at Christmas. It's ridiculous.

But she'll spend all that time planning and marking which means that, actually, she won't have one single day off.

No she won't, she works for a catering company employed by a private school. So she'll be doing nothing and she's still getting paid for it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â