Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The Citizen's Advice Bureau.  I was skeptical when someone mentioned "why don't you go have a chat with..." but they were brilliant today. 

(and no, I'm not saying why I went  B)).

Did they say to DHUTWU as well?
  • Like 3

I remember that was from the xfm radio show days...

I think they were talking about being caught masturbating with one of those pens where the clothes come off when you tip it upside down (a joke that later found its way into extras) and then steve said the only thing worse than that would be to get caught masturbating looking into a mirror, at which point ricky literally bursts out laughing.

Love those shows.

Those shows are comedy gold, arguably the best radio show of all time! How they got away with saying what they did on a Saturday lunchtime, i'll never know.  Luckily there are  a lot of them on Youtube so i listen to them sometimes. 

• Like 2

I have a girlfriend.

Yes I keep talking about it. No I don't care :)

Fixed.

Did you fix that because you feel there's only room for one car lover on this site?

cowboy_shooting_two_guns_lg_clr.gif

See what I mean ;)

Don't give it the biggun, you knew full well if you entered in to a car discussion, we would, like the unintelligent jokesters that we are, be unable to resist giving you some stick. You wanted this, don't pretend you didn't, don't pretend a part of you didn't crave this and now you've got it, just enjoy it.

It would be like if I made a reference to height or size like at the start of this reply.

I think you'll find I turned it away from a car discussion, but who turned it back? -_-

I think you'll find you still entered in to a car discussion whether you turned it away, up, down or sideways  ;)  :mellow:  <_<  -_-  :wacko:  :blink:  :ph34r:  :blush:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â