Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

That is brilliant Stevo.

Truely fantastic.

I got given one for xmas and have launched the **** across the room several times. Buggered if I know what to do. Even googling the solutions make little or no sense.

It's even better because he suggested that maybe whoever had done it had googled them, but someone pointed out that you can't use any of the computers here without logging on, and a cleaner wouldn't have a username and password.

So there's no way it could have been googled!

He's so excited :)

• Like 1

It's even better because he suggested that maybe whoever had done it had googled them, but someone pointed out that you can't use any of the computers here without logging on, and a cleaner wouldn't have a username and password.

Most people have google on their phones these days but regardless this is truly brilliant of you .

Most people have google on their phones these days but regardless this is truly brilliant of you .

Exactly, "So there's no way it could have been googled!" was meant as extreme sarcasm from myself :D

Exactly, "So there's no way it could have been googled!" was meant as extreme sarcasm from myself :D

I cant wait to see where this goes.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â