Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Finished Super Mario World Christmas Day, anyone know where I can pick up Zelda & Donkey Kong cheap so I can go back to being 5 years old again?

Edited by Folski

Finished Super Mario World Christmas Day, anyone know where I can pick up Zelda & Donkey Kong cheap so I can go back to being 5 years old again?

Probably eBay. Didn't like that Donkey Kong game but Zelda was one of my all-time favourites.

There is a pretty good and free SNES emulator for the Windows Phone but nothing beats the real thing

WP_20140104_001.jpg

I did have two SNESs but I dropped one a while ago and the plastic had become so brittle over the years it literally shattered.

My girlfriend got me a SNES for Christmas 

You've got yourself a keeper there.

I think I'd propose to my mrs right there and then if she got me a Nintendo 64 with copies of Ocarina of Time and Goldeneye. Hell, i'd probably even stop making jokes about smashing her mum's back door in every 5 minutes.

Probably eBay. Didn't like that Donkey Kong game but Zelda was one of my all-time favourites.

Ya I loved that Zelda game, 30 quid on Ebay, will have to get it. I didn't play much Donkey Kong either but I imagine I'll fly through Zelda so will need something to keep me occupied other than my PS4 :D

Ya I was close to getting down on one knee alright Shillzz. I think the fact I was in awe of the SNES was the only thing that stopped me.

• Like 1

Me: "Which way here mate?"

Him: "Go ahead right to the left!"

Maybe Irish Villans could translate?

"Go ahead = proceed"

"right to the left = stay left" :)

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â